BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
I Have loved cranberry juice cocktail for as long as i can remember. I love how tangy and refreshing this juice is. Ocean spray is by far one of my favorite brands when i comes to cranberry juice. My daughter loves it just as my as i do. I think i will be a customer for life of this juice.
Joscelin T.
I only get the cranberry juice from ocean spray. I drink this when I am constipated. (TMI?) It works like a charm. It can cut down the sugar a bit, I do like the sour taste. It is a good value. It's cheap. I buy it again when I'm constipated. Maybe from target, I don't need it by the bulk.
Bonnie W.
I don't mind the lower sugar variety. I'd rather have the lower sugar than a sugary drink that is equal to or higher in sugar than a soda. I feel the wonderful benefits of Cranberry Juice. Raw Ocean Spray Cranberries are great too as are the dried ones as long as you don't get the sugary ones. They have so many health benefits.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
I drink this all the time. My whole family really likes it also. I like to use it to make adult cocktails. MY favorite being a cosmopolitan. It is not too sweet or too sour. Its just right. I usually can pick it up for a pretty decent price. I think it is better then the store brand ones.
Sydney M.
Ocean Spray is my favorite juice brand!! This cranberry juice has been a staple in my life since I was a toddler! The juice is very yummy. It can leave what almost feels like a residue in your mouth. I like to cut the juice with water to cut back on the potential residue film.
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
I buy cranberry juice often. For healthy reasons. It helps me to flush my kidneys to prevent infections. As a child i suffered from kidney infections and ive heard that cranberry juice is good for that. So far i been clear of kidney infections. It as helps for urinary tracts.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I started drinking Ocean Spray when I was 17. I had a bladder infection right before I was to go to Italy. I was to drink 32 ozs a day. I love the taste but it has to be real cold. I still drink it today. This is a bargain to have handy. When I run out it's on my list
Jordyn U.
I always try to keep some of this cranberry juice on hand because not only is it good as a mixer at parties (or delicious on its own). It also has health benefits, like being good for your bladder! That might be TMI, but I try to find the good in every purchase that I make.
Faith H.
Amarillo, TX
Ocean Spray Cranberry juice, taste so amazing . I like to drink this when I am feeling, down. The flavor is delicious. It is very affordable to buy for juice. I always buy this product and I would definitely keep on purchasing it. I highly recommend it to others.
Miranda B.
I personally like the sweet, slightly sour and tart taste of this stuff and I love the detoxifying effect it has on my body. Drinking a glass of this everyday I think really helps cleanse my system and it's pretty inexpensive so I always have some on hand!
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon