BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Silvia V.
stockton ca
High school memories 😭 I remember I would buy this all the time it was my favorite. They have Very good flavors. I personally don’t like the orange 🍊 one it taste uhmmmm idk I just don’t like it. I think is time to start buying it again. Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail Original 100% Vitamin C
Cristina D.
Phoenix
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail Original 100% Vitamin C is something I have to have in my Fridge. U can say I can be really picky with my juices, for instance, I don’t like drinking any kind of juice that is really sweet or contains food coloring and Ocean spray is one of the few juice companies that doesn’t contain any kind of food coloring. No matter what, I will never leave the store without buying it
Vilma A.
This juice cocktail is delicious, i try to not put ice, instead i put the whole thing in the fridge and jist pour myself a glass whenever im in the mood for a delicious beverage. It's also great for adult drinks and kids like it better than the 100% juice because it has more sweetness to it. I definitely recommend it.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
My husband loves the Ocean Spray cranberry juice.
Most of the times he drinks 🍹 it Alon.
Sometimes he adds to it some soda or a drop of vodka.
It's a wonderful drink and very healthy and helpful for a UTI infection.
We recommend it to anyone.
Anastasya V.
Laurel Hill, FL
Now although I've never really drank cranberry juice other than to help a kidney infection or to just clean out my system. But I also never knew they came in little juice boxes. I might get some and give a second review to show if I like them or not.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I love oceans spray cranberry juice & all their flavors they make! So good! Always great tasting never disappointed ever! So yummy & helps all the time when sick too. Best cranberry juice around. I always go looking for this brand in any store.
Paige P.
I enjoy this Cranberry Juice, it has a tart taste but i do not mind at all. I like with ice on a hot day. I think it is a little pricey for such small bottles. Whenever i do not feel like drinking water i usually have this sometimes.
Carly H.
Pasadena, CA
I love drinking cranberry juice when i just need to curb a sweet craving. It’s not too sweet because of the tang of the cranberry. It’s perfect to mix with different drinks like seltzer or even orange juice for brunch.
Ashlyn M.
North Judson, IN
I love ocean spray and cranberry juice is my favorite flavor. The taste is crisp and fresh and it’s very affordable and easy to find at most stores. It’s a delicious addition to my day and I recommend it to everyone!
Amber D.
GARLAND, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love me some cranberry juice! Ocean Spray is the most popular and most affordable, in my opinion! Cranberry juice can be very beneficial as well. Cranberries are packed with nutrients that help your body wars off infections and boost over all health. Cranberries are also antioxidants, which is great when helping you detox your system!
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon