BY OCEAN SPRAY #66 in Juice

Ocean Spray® Cranberry Juice Cocktail from Concentrate
No high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors or flavors.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Vilma A.
Review for: Cranberry Juice Cocktail 101.4 oz more...
This juice cocktail is delicious, i try to not put ice, instead i put the whole thing in the fridge and jist pour myself a glass whenever im in the mood for a delicious beverage. It's also great for adult drinks and kids like it better than the 100% juice because it has more sweetness to it. I definitely recommend it.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Cranberry Juice Cocktail 101.4 oz more...
My husband loves the Ocean Spray cranberry juice.
Most of the times he drinks 🍹 it Alon.
Sometimes he adds to it some soda or a drop of vodka.
It's a wonderful drink and very healthy and helpful for a UTI infection.
We recommend it to anyone.
Carly H.
Los Angeles
Review for: Cranberry Juice Cocktail 101.4 oz more...
I love drinking cranberry juice when i just need to curb a sweet craving. It’s not too sweet because of the tang of the cranberry. It’s perfect to mix with different drinks like seltzer or even orange juice for brunch.
Ashlyn M.
North Judson, IN
I love ocean spray and cranberry juice is my favorite flavor. The taste is crisp and fresh and it’s very affordable and easy to find at most stores. It’s a delicious addition to my day and I recommend it to everyone!
Tricia H.
Jblm Wa
Review for: From Concentrate more...
This is the perfect cranberry juice for mixing with drinks. It’s not too bitter but also not too sweet. I usually mix it with some vodka and they pair great together. It also tastes pretty good by itself.
Caroline A.
Glenwood, IL
Review for: Cranberry Juice Cocktail 101.4 oz more...
We usually purchase the Cran-Grape version but we recently picked this up for the House. You eventually get over the tartness of it because it’s delicious. It’s refreshing even when it’s room temperature.
Doralee K.
My go to juice. Yes it's sugary but I don't care. It tastes great and I've been drinking it since I was a child. I now love using it as a mixer when I have a drink once in awhile.
Selena R.
Doctor recommended me for a cleanse and it actually worked. Peed non stop that day!. Also read some threads about it and it supposedly helped with the smell of your privates
Jennifer B.
This juice tastes great! It's a little sweeter than straight cranberry juice, and a little more diluted, which does a fantastic job filling down that bite! I would totally recommend!
kelsey c.
Fulton
Buy this weekly for my family and I. Great cranberry juice but sometimes the taste is a little off don't know if that's just from how long it's been on the shelf though
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?
Breanna N.