BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Cranberry Juice Cocktail from Concentrate
No high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors or flavors.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mariela M.
I love drinking Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice, it has a great taste, very affordable and I love how many different added flavors the brand provides. I love the flavor because it is not too sweet or too tarty its just right. I drink it alone or mix it with a cocktail and enjoy every sip!
Lindsay S.
Elkton
I like this cranberry juice a lot. We usually use cranberry juice to make vodka cranberries, and this works well for that. I like how big the bottle is and I love the easy pour handle. That's especially nice when you've had one too many vodka cranberries.
Tiffani M.
Foodie Expert
Love the sweet and tart flavor! This juice can be rather expensive, but it is really worth the extra money because no other juice has the flavor of Ocean Spray. The flavor is more concentrated compared to the less expensive brands.
Dinorha Z.
Kyle, TX
This cranberry juice tastes amazing. If you like tangy and sour juice this would be a good choice ande the best part is that's nutricious and even doctors recommend drinking it. Give it a try it is really good.
Jennifer Z.
Foodie Expert
We love this juice. It's our weekly go to. The balance of the sweet and tart makes it addicting. I don't even think we would bother purchasing any alternatives because we don't see anything wrong with it.
Sara a.
Foodie Expert
My dad goes to Costco every two weeks to buy the two pack of this cranberry juice. He absolutely loves it, sometimes he'd mix cranberry juice and orange juice to have his own mix
Pricilla C.
Riverside
Super good! Always satisfies my thirst or with a mixed drink so bomb! I’m always amazed of how good this taste it actually seems as if your eating a fresh cranberry
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Cranberry is my favorite Juice and Ocean Spray does not skimp on that classic Cranberry taste. The price is pretty decent for a huge jug of this usually $5  and the easy access handle helps with pouring. I will say Great Value also has a Cranberry juice I really enjoy thats $3 for a large jug so I usually go with that one because its cheaper and has the same delicious taste. Ocean Spray would be my second choice though.
Lyndsey C.
Foodie Expert
We love this for mixing cocktails! It has such a wonderful tart flavor that you can mix with anything. I love that the gallon size has a nice large handle which makes it easier to carry! You can buy this at any local grocery store
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
Foodie Expert
As far as a juice cocktail goes this is the best for mixing as a vodka cranberry or just by itself. It has a full and tart flavor just like a cranberry juice should.  I water it down and give some to my toddler from time to time. The strong flavor is nice because I can cut it down and she still drinks it.
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Foodie Expert
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
Foodie Expert
What is a good recipe for this?
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
Foodie Expert
Is this the best brand of cranberry juice, if not can you tell me your choice?