BeveragesJuiceOcean Spray
Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle

Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle

by Ocean Spray

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

Is this beneficial?
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Do you think Great Value's Cranberry Juice tastes just as good for a fraction of the price?
Start your review of Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Rocio V.
I really like this cranberry juice because it tastes good. You can also combine it with any alcoholic drinks.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Rosie N.
I always have a cup of this on my flights when I am traveling. I think it's a comfort thing and became part of my flying routine for some time now. It's just the right amount of sugar, tasting semi-sweet with a combination of both bitter and sour. There are health benefits from drinking cranberry juice too. It helps fights off bad bacteria and prevents UTI. Out of all the brands, I think this one tastes the best in my opinion. I have bought this every now and then when I crave cranberry juice. The plastic bottle shape is easy to grip and seals tightly to be placed in my handbag without any spillage. I will probably pick this up when the craving is back.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,023 reviews
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I get UTI, I reach for this life savor Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice along with AZO! The two are such a powerful combination while I am waiting for the Doctor and antibiotics! Not too sweet and not too tart.
moonchildjk
North east street
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle uploaded by moonchildjk
A bit bitter it's the perfect refresher on a hot day. It has a lot of sugar but the bitter taste still leaves its imprint on your palate. Its has noticeable packaging. I do recommend if you like that bitter aftertaste.
Cristal C.
Brooklyn, NY
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Cristal C.
Love it. My house is never out of it and it’s a great product. Bought mine at sams club
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,600 reviews
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is really good I drink it alone or with pineapple juice. Or I mix it with alcohol. Either way I live the taste.
Charlene C.
San Pedro , CA
Tart and sweet, great for cocktails or just on its own. Ocean spray is the best tasting cranberry juice out there.
Ana Karen L.
Russellville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to DISLIKE cranberry juice because it was sour/tangy then sweet. But now I can’t live without it and the first hit of bitter/tang that transforms into sweetness is what makes this juice so unique in my opinion. Most people consider this a type of juice that elderly people would drink (aside from prune juice) because it has properties that help your digestive system. But not only is it good for your stomach, this juice also helps prevent infections and improve heart health!
Product Mom D.
The Woodlands, TX
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Product Mom D.
Purchased at: Kroger
Great quality and taste! Can't go wrong with Ocean Spray variety of Crans My favorite the Cranberry. Great for mixed cocktails and morning juice.
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Julie E.
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Julie E.
I don’t usually drink juice because I like my drinks with zero calories but we had two large gallons of this at the house and I was trying to think of something to do with it. I decided to make popsicles! This makes a delicious tart popsicle and as a cool treat it is a healthier and lower calorie option than most you buy in stores. I like how it has that icee texture when it frozen. I bought a cheap popsicle maker from Dollar Tree & it holds 1/2 cup liquid in each popsicle so that makes these only 55 calories each!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...