Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle

by Ocean Spray

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

Is this beneficial?
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Do you think Great Value's Cranberry Juice tastes just as good for a fraction of the price?
Start your review of Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Rocío V.
Beaverton, OR
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Rocío V.
I really like this cranberry juice because it tastes good. You can also combine it with any alcoholic drinks.
Amy M.
Madison Hts, VA
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Amy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this flavour. Great yummy taste. Good value and quality. I would buy again and recommend. I love with meal or snack. Great for all ages
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Rosie N.
I always have a cup of this on my flights when I am traveling. I think it's a comfort thing and became part of my flying routine for some time now. It's just the right amount of sugar, tasting semi-sweet with a combination of both bitter and sour. There are health benefits from drinking cranberry juice too. It helps fights off bad bacteria and prevents UTI. Out of all the brands, I think this one tastes the best in my opinion. I have bought this every now and then when I crave cranberry juice. The plastic bottle shape is easy to grip and seals tightly to be placed in my handbag without any spillage. I will probably pick this up when the craving is back.
Jennifer H.
2,614 reviews
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I get UTI, I reach for this life savor Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice along with AZO! The two are such a powerful combination while I am waiting for the Doctor and antibiotics! Not too sweet and not too tart.
Karla R.
Dallas, TX
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Karla R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Buena bebida, su sabor no es tan dulce, quita la sed además de tener buenas propiedades que nos ayudan al cuerpo, a combatir infecciones vias urinarias principalmente.
Jacqueline B.
Tulare, CA
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Jacqueline B.
A bit bitter it's the perfect refresher on a hot day. It has a lot of sugar but the bitter taste still leaves its imprint on your palate. Its has noticeable packaging. I do recommend if you like that bitter aftertaste.
Jose Z.
Orlando, FL
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Jose Z.
Perfect balance between tartness and sweetness. It definitely met my expectations. There are no improvements to be made. I have not tried any alternatives, however, the brand is top notch so I wouldn’t want to change to another brand. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Cristal C.
Brooklyn, NY
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Cristal C.
Love it. My house is never out of it and it’s a great product. Bought mine at sams club
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,814 reviews
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice - 101 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is really good I drink it alone or with pineapple juice. Or I mix it with alcohol. Either way I live the taste.
Charlene C.
San Pedro , CA
Tart and sweet, great for cocktails or just on its own. Ocean spray is the best tasting cranberry juice out there.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...