BY OCEAN SPRAY #8 in Fruit

Enjoy The Crisp And Tangy Taste Of Fresh Ocean Spray Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Stock Up During The Fall Harvest So You’ll Have Plenty For Your Favorite Cranberry Recipes And Holiday Crafts. You May Even Want To Freeze A Few Bags, So You Can Enjoy Fresh Cranberry Recipes Throughout The Year.

Ocean Spray Cranberries Fresh Premium

Start your review of Ocean Spray Cranberries Fresh Premium!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Megan C.
Perfect for cranberry sauce! This year I found the best recipe:

12oz. Fresh Cranberries
1 Orange (zest and juice)
2tbls. Maple Syrup

Combine in an instant pot or electric pressure cooker. Cook on high pressure for 1 minute and natural release for 7 minutes.

Put on Sauté, and add in 2/3 cup sugar stirring well. Let boil for one minute and then turn off and let cool.
Megan M.
I use these in my cider, mostly, but a few other ways as well.
I do recommend these since they hold very well if you need to store them in the freezer.
I can generally find them on sale at walmart and aldi. Throughout the year, these are way more expensive & it is more cost effective to buy them during the holiday season, so this is when I personally stock up!
Emily Z.
East Granby, CT
Wonderful, delicious, I adore cranberries.  I admit I can usually find a better price than Ocean Spray but these are wonderful.  Really good when roasted with sweet potatoes.  Also nice that you can freeze for later use.  Like to have a bag on hand cause they're just so good.
Emily R.
Always a fresh product! A great buy for the holiday and to upscale any dish from 'bla' to savory! Excellent source of antioxidants and great for freezing. Also, a great price!
Leigh P.
Brownstown, IN
Cranberry sauce was always essential in my families holiday dinners, but I cannot stand the mass marketed canned sauce. When I became an adult I changed our family tradition to having a homemade cranberry sauce. Oceanspray fresh cranberries are the best. There are rarely bad berries and they always make the best tasting sauce and dessert It's a lot more easy than people imagine. Just cranberries, orange juice, and sugar. Will get you a basic but very tasty cranberry sauce.
Sarah H.
I usually get the boring task of bringing cranberry to Thanksgiving dinner so I made sure last year that my job wouldn't be boring. I bought a bag of these fresh cranberries - I was nervous they'd be too bitter. Then I followed a recipe for Grand Marnier Cranberry jelly and it was the best jelly I'd ever had and super simple!! The cranberries were delicious. Not too tangy and not too sweet.
Kelley H.
For the past 2 years I have used these Ocean Spray fresh cranberries for my homemade cranberry sauce and wish I would have done it sooner. It's basically just these, orange juice, and sugar to make an amazing cranberry sauce dish. If you haven't tried homemade cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving before, definitely try it this year. I still like the jelly kind (must be nostalgia for me LOL), but these are the best.
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
Ocean Spray Cranberries are one of my favorite brands of cranberries. They just taste so fresh and are inexpensive. I found out recently that cranberries are one of the best fruits for your body! They are great to eat by themselves or to make different sauces. There are so many amazing recipes on pinterest for cranberries. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone!
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
I love making fresh cranberry sauce using Ocean Spray berries. It is so simple to make using Splenda, water, and cranberries. It has an incredible flavor, so easy to make, and is Diabetic friendly. I have added this to our annual Thanksgiving must have list. I highly recommend making your own cranberry sauce, it is very easy, and tastes so much better than the canned sauce.
Jennifer R.
OCEANSIDE, CA
Fresh cranberries by Ocean Spray are the best! They are freshly packed from the bog. All you need to do is give them a quick rinse and make your own fresh cranberry sauce, jam or super antioxidant packed smoothie. We stock up when they are in the produce section rinse and freeze for year round fresh cranberry access. The perfect tart sweet and lovely red color for any drink recipe.
Lizet Q.
San Juan, TX
This is my first time using fresh cranberries are these super tart ?
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
What's the best recipe for making cranberry sauce with these?
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Does anybody have some quick and delicious recipes featuring fresh cranberries? Please send those my way, thank you!
Amy S.
Machesney Pk, IL
Are these really tart? I was wanting to use them in a stuffing
Sara P.
Spring valley, CA
I've never made homemade cranberry sauce but have always wanted to. Is it worth it? Do these fresh cranberries make all the difference??