Ocean Spray Cranberries

Enjoy the crisp and tangy taste of fresh Ocean Spray cranberries straight from the bog. Stock up during the fall harvest so you’ll have plenty for your favorite cranberry recipes and holiday crafts. You may even want to freeze a few bags, so you can enjoy fresh cranberry recipes throughout the year.

Fresh [product:ocean-spray-cranberries-fresh] or [product:ocean-spray-jellied-cranberry-sauce] ?
Any good homemade cranberry bread recipes?
How do these taste? Super sweet? Bitter?
Start your review of Ocean Spray Cranberries!
Susan S.
Ocean Spray Cranberries uploaded by Susan S.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love to use fresh cranberries when I can in recipes. Ocean Spray Cranberries are all natural fresh from the orchard...I have purchased these for many years now and have always found them to be consistent in texture and taste. I add these to my oatmeal, pies, breads, stuffing, and as a side/or over the top of chicken or pork. Goes well with Seafood also. I buy and recommend.
Carrie M.
San Antonio, TX
Ocean Spray Cranberries uploaded by Carrie M.
Ocean Spray Cranberries uploaded by Carrie M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Awesome tart flavor and beautiful color for those fall and winter dishes! These always freeze and defrost really well and are ripe, juicy and unblemished. I always grab multiple bags when they come into season and pop them into my freezer for use in cocktails, baking (Christmas cranberry cake!) or sauces/sides. Make sure you rinse and check for any stems before using!
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Ocean Spray Cranberries uploaded by Krystal M.
Mmm homemade cranberry sauce made with Ocean Spray cranberries is super delicious and easy to make! These cranberries are perfect for this recipe, they taste great and are priced right! To see the recipe I use follow me on Instagram at krystalreviewhq 😊
jennifer B.
Doral, FL
La cranberry entera congelada SICOLY® (IQF) procede de cranberries enteras originarias de Estados Unidos. Las bayas son recogidas maduras, seleccionadas una primera vez luego congeladas in situ para garantizarle una calidad óptima. Las cranberries enteras son luego seleccionadas una segunda vez en nuestros talleres de producción y a continuación son envasadoses.
Sarah H.
I used Ocean Spray Cranberries to make homemade cranberry juice, and it was delicious. If your recipe doesn’t use all the cranberries in the bag, you can easily freeze them for later use. If you’re needing fresh cranberries, these are great.
Diana H.
1,149 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these cranberries by #OceanSpray. They're an affordable and trusted brand. They taste even better when served cold.
Catherine L.
Phoenixville, PA
I love these packaged cranberries for making homemade Cranberry Sauce! [email protected] only bought Ocean Spray and it’s the only brand of Cranberries I buy. !!!
Kate W.
Portland, OR
Ocean Spray Cranberries uploaded by Kate W.
Purchased at: Safeway
I get so excited for fresh cranberry season and ocean spray’s been a safe bet no matter what region I’m living in. Fantastic when roasting chicken with some orange, capsaicin, and rosemary.
Lauri M.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
It's awesome product to make delicious drink I hope you enjoy and try this recipe In a drink lemons organic orange juice peach juice apples cherry watermelon and green tea
Destaney J.
Washougal, WA
These Cranberries are my go to when making cranberry sauce or a cranberry Pom bruschetta dip there is no other brand I would choose
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
il y a 4 ans
Katerina S. il y a 2 ans
It depends what you like and for what. Fresh is always better less additives and sugar