BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksJuice & Fruit Drinks
Ocean Spray Cran-Tropical Juice - 64 fl oz Bottle

Ocean Spray Cran-Tropical Juice - 64 fl oz Bottle

Ocean Spray Cranberry Tropical Juice Drink packs in the crisp, refreshing flavor of cranberry and the sweet, tropical taste of Mango Juice, Guava, and Orange flavor. With 100percent of your daily value of Vitamin C per serving, this new twist on cranberry is paradise in a glass and it is good for you too! We're farmer owned, so we’re proud to deliver 100percent of profits from our farmer-owners' fruit back to them. At Ocean Spray, our farmers have been putting their hearts into growing the fruit for generations. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ocean Spray Cran-Tropical Juice - 64 fl oz Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Ocean Spray Cran-Tropical Juice - 64 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Brooklyn D.
Ocean Spray Cran-Tropical Juice - 64 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Brooklyn D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have not heard of this product by Ocean Spray until I did a Walmart grocery order and I decided to try it. it’s got cranberry,mango,guava and orange flavored juices. It is real delicious the only downside is I wish I would’ve bought more. I paid $2.78 plus tax I highly recommend this it is delicious
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,358 reviews
Ocean Spray Cran-Tropical Juice - 64 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Semaria S.
I love that there are so many variations of Ocean Spray cranberry juice. I was so excited to see this option available while shopping today. It contains cranberry, mango, guava and orange flavors. It is absolutely delicious.

Looking for your answer?