Ocean Spray Cran-Raspberry Juice uploaded by Vera C.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Cran-Raspberry® Juice.
Cranberry raspberry juice drink blended with three other juices from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C.
2010 Best Taste. Chefs Best Award.
American Culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Estero, FL
Ocean Spray Cran- Raspberry is such a great juice! I keep it in the house 100% of the time because I love using it in the morning when I take my supplements. A lot of natural supplements can taste a little funky, but this juice really masks the taste! You know what they say, a glass of Cran-Ras helps the supplements go down 🎶 ok fine, maybe only I say that, but I swear by this juice!! I hope you like it just as much as me 💕
Tina K.
Tina K.
Foodie Expert
This has a very strong taste and is my favorite juice to mix with other drinks. It is very sweet though, so if you don't sweet it may not be for you. It's a good price and comes in a normal size and large, so if you like it the large is a lot better of a deal!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
Foodie Expert
I have to drink cranberry juice so often to help prevent/fix symptoms of kidney infections. I always have a jug in my fridge just in case. I also like to drink it just for a refeshment. I've tried other brands but the ocean spray is my favorite.
Kaitlin  S.
Kaitlin S.
Barnhart, MO
This is my go to drink! I love this because I think cranberry juice is too potent but when you mix it with raspberry it makes it more sweet! I could drink this all day!
Tatyana C.
Tatyana C.
Plainsboro, NJ
My go to crack love this drink it's the perfect blend of the sweet raspberries and the bitter sweetness of cranberries.
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
I love this stuff so so much. I've had weeks where I've gone through multiple gallons! It's my go go juice
Marisela B.
Marisela B.
This is hands down one of my favorite juices ever! We go through a bottle of it every week!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Foodie Expert
Great flavor, more on the sweet side than anything else. It's good by itself but it also makes a great mixer for cocktails or combining juices. I always buy this brand when I need cranberry juice
Heather M.
Heather M.
Foodie Expert
This is the only brand of cran raspberry juice i really like! Its just the right amount of sweet and sour from each fruit and it is delicious.  I will absolutely purchase this product again in the near future and would recommend it to anyone who likes juice!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hampstead, NC
I LOVE this juice so much. It's not super bitter like cranberry juice can be and is also not super sweet. The raspberry and cranberry feel like equals in this perfectly tart drink
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Do you mix your cranberry juice?