BY OCEAN SPRAY #1 in Sauces

Enjoy The Tangy, Sweet Taste Of Our Cran•raspberry® Cranberry Raspberry Jellied Sauce. Made With The Same Unique Cranberry Goodness As Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail And The Sweet, Sun-ripened Taste Of Fresh Raspberries, It Adds A Little Something Extra To Your Meal At Holiday Time Or Any Time Of Year.

• Who else puts this out for Thanksgiving?!4 Answers
  • So which is better just the cranberry sauce or the sauce ...1 Answers
  • I always see Cranberry sauce on TV Thanksgiving Tables. ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vanessa H.
Apple Valley , CA
Simple and tarte. Easy to dislodge from can. It's a crowd pleaser amoung the cranberry fans. Never disappoints and is easy on the wallet. Literally just have to open the can.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
This cranberry sauce is amazing! It goes great with cornbread dressing and it is even great on biscuits. You can use it to cook with baked chicken, really the options are endless. With tha ksgiving coming up, it's a must have.
Anndria T.
We never make homemade cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving. We just purchase this. This is so good and is by far the best canned cranberry sauce on the market. I like getting this sometimes just to eat with my sandwich at lunch. Definitely spend a little extra to get this name brand.
Stacey B.
Boston
Ocean Spray Cran Raspberry Cranberry Raspberry Juice Drink A good juice but I often don't want more than one glass. It's still pretty good water down do there isn't so much sweetness
Latoria J.
Belhaven, NC
This is the best jelly ever at one point I could eat a can every other day. It is the best around thanksgiving and christmas. I love this and I just eat it by itself some people make a fruit salad out of I just let it get cold and eat it everyone should try this brand it is cheap too
Nicole M.
West New York, NJ
Perfect when you don't want to make your own fresh cranberry sauce. It has great price and I personally eat it with Chicken and turkey. It's better when it's nice and cold from the fridge.
Carrie D.
New Castle
Thanksgiving in our family is not considered Thanksgiving if there is not Cran-Raspberry Cranberry due to this is my mother''s absolute favorite part of Thanksgiving.. Every year this is an item multiple people will purchase due to the importance that this has on our dinner. Nonetheless, even with the family members that do not like the Cran-Raspberry Cranberry, many of us bring multiple cans due to having such a large family and not wanting anyone upset if it was forgotten. I definitely would recommenD Ocean Spray Cran-Raspberry Cranberry Sauce.
Tanya W.
This is one of my sister's favorite staples, at the Thanksgiving table.
It is a great product, because you can take right out of the can and eat it or you can make amazing cranberry salads for your Thanksgiving feast!
Cranberries, alone, are known to be a little bitter and sour, but this sauce is perfectly equals parts of sweet and sour.
Arwen M.
Halsey, OR
We used this cranberry sauce topped with fresh raspberries this Thanksgiving and it was a hit! It's so much sweeter than the regular kind of cranberry sauce, and the fact that we could pair it with ripe raspberries just added to the sweetness. Definitely doing this again next #Thanksgiving.
Liz R.
Oh my GOODNESS I love this cranberry sauce! The perfect combo of tart and sweet, a lovely smooth jelly texture and the perfect cranberry flavor. A lot of homemade cranberry sauces use orange flavoring which is a personal "ick" of mine, so I love how this is pure unadulterated cranberry flavor that I can enjoy with my Thanksgiving or even years round turkey!
Corina S.
Buckeye, AZ
I want to know what people use this for lol I always see it but don't really know how or what you use it on
Irina V.
Fife, WA
What would you pair cranberry sauce with for thanksgiving?
Vanessa M.
Tustin, CA
I've never heard of this or have had it. Would you recommend it? Is it sweet or is it sour
Catharine H.
I've never had cranberry sauce for thanksgiving or ever. How do you pair it with your thanksgiving meal? Is there any specific food it goes well with?
Shaun B.
pontiac
Ive been looking for a side dish for Thanksgiving dinner. Is this a good product that I should consider having?