Ocean Spray Cran Raspberry Cranberry Raspberry Juice Drink uploaded by Vera C.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

We Combine The Sun-ripened Taste Of Raspberries And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Cranberries To Make A Good-for-you Juice Drink That’s Fat-free, Low In Sodium, And A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C.

Filtered Water, Cane Or Beet Sugar, Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Concentrate), Raspberry Juice (Water, Raspberry Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Citric Acid, Vegetable Concentrate For Color, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• I love ocean spray juice because it taste so natural but ...1 Answers
  • Do you mix your cranberry juice?2 Answers
Jennifer R.
My favorite flavor of cranberry juice and flavor. Ocean spray is the tastiest brand. Other brands either taste watered down or bitter. My kids also enjoy this juice and will take the mini bottles in their lunch for a special treat!
Brittany S.
Orlando , FL
Purchased at: Target
Such a great twist on cranberry juice. It’s not tart like cranberry, it’s sweet with a tad bit of ting. I am a repeat buyer and will continue to buy. It’s great on ice or off of ice. It’s great as a mixer as well
Madeline S.
Forest Park, IL
This is my all time favorite juice! The taste is great and mixes well with Malibu too;) They’re are always deals on the brand too, so that’s aways a bonus! I am a repeat customer of this product and I will continue to buy it!
Charlotte P.
Grand Rapids
Purchased at: Target
I always have cranberry juice stocked at home. This juice tastes SO yummy and has the perfect tart and sweet ratio. Cran- raspberry is my all time favorite but I enjoy all variations of this juice!
Kamrey B.
I️ have been drinking his since I was little . If you don’t like original cranberry that much then you should try this one. It’s affordable and last a while , unless you get addicted to it like I️ am. It’s healthy for you and is a overall great drink.
Christina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Straight 100% juice and not mixed with water. It has a lot of flavor so it tastes good even when you mix it with water. Perfect to hydrate on the hot summer days. Definitely recommending to everyone who’s willing to try something new.
Erin B.
Miamisburg, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
This stuff is delicious! Perfectly tart and balanced with sweetness from the raspberry. I love mixing it with seltzer or just having it straight. It’s great with my breakfast and my cocktails. I love this juice.
Jill M.
Eugene
This juice is perfect... not too tart, yet not so overpoweringly sweet as some other brands are. In this juice, I sense a perfect harmony between the cranberries and raspberries. it is a very flavorful drivk. i would recommend it to others
Carlee S.
Burleson, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This has a really nice flavor. The raspberry puts a good spin on the cranberry. It has a lot of sugar in it though. It also tastes good with ginger ale or vodka if you are looking for something different.
Guera M.
These go quick at my house! Purchase for the kids since they love this juice and within a few days the whole case is gone. I usually purchase from Costco for around $10.
Michelle L.
Do you mix your cranberry juice?
Crystal J.
I love ocean spray juice because it taste so natural but I haven't tried this particular flavor. Is it good?

Amazon