Ocean Spray Cran Raspberry Cranberry Raspberry Juice Drink

by Ocean Spray

We Combine The Sun-ripened Taste Of Raspberries And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Cranberries To Make A Good-for-you Juice Drink That’s Fat-free, Low In Sodium, And A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C.

Filtered Water, Cane Or Beet Sugar, Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Concentrate), Raspberry Juice (Water, Raspberry Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Citric Acid, Vegetable Concentrate For Color, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

I love ocean spray juice because it taste so natural but I haven't tried this particular flavor. Is it good?
Do you mix your cranberry juice?
Start your review of Ocean Spray Cran Raspberry Cranberry Raspberry Juice Drink!
How would you rate this product?
I love the combination of cranberry and raspberry juice, it’s delicious and refreshing, especially when served chilled or on the rocks. It’s one of my favourite juices so it’s something I purchase regularly. It can also be used as a mixer for cocktails 🍹. Sometimes there are even cocktail recipes on the packaging.
I am a strong believer of juices! They are very healthy and very good for you. This lovely packaged, good value drink is gorgeous! I usually find cranberry juices to be a little bitter and although you couldn't drink this all the time it is a lovely drink! Good for water infections
Glamorgan , Cardiff
I love ocean spray and when they brought this out I was really excited. I use it as a mixer for alcohol when I want a refreshing taste! It's sweet with the noticeable cranberry tang, really tasty and very moreish when you've run out!
York, UK
I would choose Cranberry and raspberry drinks over just normal cranberry drinks any day. They are super affordable and they taste good no matter what the weather. I would definitely buy this again!
Love this juice. Its always a fave when i go shopping and always have it with my breakfast. Its one of the best they make. Always great value for money.
Brownsville , TX
Ocean Spray Cran Raspberry Cranberry Raspberry Juice Drink uploaded by Betzabe C.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail with Calcium i love this juice because it helps toclean the kidneys it’s affordable and the taste its a little bit sour but delicious i really recommend this juice if you have some renal infections 👍🏻👌
Massachusetts
This product is great especially if you're a female and it's you're time of the month, since cranberry and raspberries. Considering both fruits are known to bring a ton of health benefits for fertility with their natural properties. This I very affordable and I would recommend to anyone, not just females
Franklin, TN
My absolute favorite cranberry juice! Cran-Raspberry is absolutely delicious and though it may be a little acidic sometimes for my delicate stomach, it is still better on mine than most of the other cranberry varieties. If anything, I’ll dilute it with water and it still tastes great! Highly recommend!!
Prince George, BC
This is a very versatile product, it is great on it's own but is even better when paired with other ingredients to make a yummy punch. With just a bit of effort one can make a punch that has a great taste with the mix of cranberry and raspberry as a base, it is sure to wow your guests.
South Ogden, UT
Love this juice, I was a little worried about how the combination would taste but it's actually really good. It's more sweet than other cranberry juice mixes but not overly sweet. This is now my go to juice flavor and I will definitely be buying more.