Ocean Spray Cran Raspberry Cranberry Raspberry Juice Drink uploaded by Vera C.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

We Combine The Sun-ripened Taste Of Raspberries And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Cranberries To Make A Good-for-you Juice Drink That’s Fat-free, Low In Sodium, And A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C.

Filtered Water, Cane Or Beet Sugar, Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Concentrate), Raspberry Juice (Water, Raspberry Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Citric Acid, Vegetable Concentrate For Color, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Annie M.
Woodstock, GA
I drink all sorts of flavors of Cranberry juice (great for your renal function), but this is my favorite flavor!! It is sweet but also tangy and keeps you hydrated!! You’re gonna want some water in between, but if you are thirsty and need a refreshment, this is the drink for you! Kids I have nannied also love this. When they are toddler or younger I always dilute it in water, but they still love it! It’s usually BOGO at most grocery stores too which is always a plus!
Madeline S.
Forest Park, IL
This is my all time favorite juice! The taste is great and mixes well with Malibu too;) They’re are always deals on the brand too, so that’s aways a bonus! I am a repeat customer of this product and I will continue to buy it!
Kamrey B.
I️ have been drinking his since I was little . If you don’t like original cranberry that much then you should try this one. It’s affordable and last a while , unless you get addicted to it like I️ am. It’s healthy for you and is a overall great drink.
Guera M.
These go quick at my house! Purchase for the kids since they love this juice and within a few days the whole case is gone. I usually purchase from Costco for around $10.
Emma J.
This is hands down my favorite juice ever! It's like a sweeter version of cranberry juice. It doesn't a have that slightly bitter taste I get with plain cranberry juice. I love it on its own and it's delicious in mixed drinks! I always keep some around!
Sarah M.
Tallahassee, FL
My all-time favorite juice! I love raspberry anything and this juice is AMAZING! I'm not the biggest fan of cranberry juice but the raspberry balances out the flavor perfectly! I love drinking this juice by itself or using it to make cocktails
Stacy O.
Binghamton
A staple in our bar.  It's much better than cranberry juice alone - that raspberry part gives it that extra special sweetness which I love.  It's hard to find sometimes, but when we do find it, we stock up.  It's great as a mixer or on it's own.  Not tart at all, but rather smooth and refreshing.
Christine O.
Columbia, MO
My favorite product from Ocean Spray! Although it is high in sugar, I enjoy this product as a treat and alternative to other sugary drinks. Cran and raspberry are two flavors that compliment one another nicely! Is tangy yet sweet. You go a lot for the price. I would definitely buy it again.
jen t.
if you want to buy any ocean spray flavor go with the cran-raspberry! its the best they have and i wont drink any other cranberry juice. its tart and sweet but not too tart or too sweet. i buy it all the time and would recommend to everyone.
Emily D.
Great flavor, more on the sweet side than anything else. It's good by itself but it also makes a great mixer for cocktails or combining juices. I always buy this brand when I need cranberry juice
Michelle L.
Do you mix your cranberry juice?
Crystal J.
I love ocean spray juice because it taste so natural but I haven't tried this particular flavor. Is it good?

back