BY OCEAN SPRAY

We Combine The Sun-ripened Taste Of Raspberries And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Cranberries To Make A Good-for-you Juice Drink That’s Fat-free, Low In Sodium, And A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C.

Filtered Water, Cane Or Beet Sugar, Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Concentrate), Raspberry Juice (Water, Raspberry Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Citric Acid, Vegetable Concentrate For Color, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Kelly F.
Charleston, WV
My family's favorite juice! We sometimes mix it with Sprite but usually just over crushed ice. So refreshing. I don't like overly sweet juice so the tartness in the is just perfect.
Emma J.
This is hands down my favorite juice ever! It's like a sweeter version of cranberry juice. It doesn't a have that slightly bitter taste I get with plain cranberry juice. I love it on its own and it's delicious in mixed drinks! I always keep some around!
Christine O.
Columbia, MO
My favorite product from Ocean Spray! Although it is high in sugar, I enjoy this product as a treat and alternative to other sugary drinks. Cran and raspberry are two flavors that compliment one another nicely! Is tangy yet sweet. You go a lot for the price. I would definitely buy it again.
Sahrish B.
I love this cranberry juice, I always get this from Costco and I haven't really drank any other cranberry juice rather than this. It tastes like real cranberries and it's not that sweet but still has that real sour taste also. It's not that bad at all!
Whitney V.
lynnwood
I've been drinking this juice for years and so far it is my favorite combination of flavors. It's pretty tart so I usually like to drink it with salty things, it's a good contrast to what I'm eating normally
Ashlee A.
Love the flavor. Kind of pricey but I like it so I'm willing to pay the extra few cents for it. Crab-apple flavor is also good if you enjoy this one. It's a bit sweeter than regular cranberry juice.
Kate G.
This is the best flavor of cranberry juice there is, hands down. It is almost too sweet, but the cranberry tartness balances it out perfectly. I could literally drink a whole container in one sitting. Also great for mix drinks, as it does a great job of hiding other flavors.
Jaycie O.
This is very sugary, but if you want a sweet/tart juice, I love this one. I used to drink it all the time as a kid. It is tart because of the cranberry juice, but the raspberry flavor makes it slightly more sweet. It is really yummy. Mix it with some bubbly soda, and it is even better.
Melanie L.
Hagerstown, MD
This is my favorite fruit drink and with the added raspberry it take the bitter taste away from the cranberry love it we always have this in my fridge and both of my kids love it too.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
This is my favorite! I mix in a little water to dilute it and make it a little less sweet but it's delicious either way. I purchase this whenever I'm craving cranberry juice.