Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Angelica V.
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL

I like this a lot juice a lot but every time I drink it I have to water it down. But other then that it is very tasty and very healthy.
Yurivia V.
Yurivia V.

Delicious and thirst quenching. you can definitely taste the cranberry and pomegranate. it is an awesome drink for summer!
Zoe B.
Zoe B.

I'm addicted to this stuff! It's so good! I love cranberry and pomegranate and together they are incredible!
Emily H.

I love this juice! It tastes really good and has a flavor that doesn't taste fake or too sugary. You can mix it with different types of alcohol or just drink it straight.
Marty W.
Marty W.
Monterey, CA

I love this drink. When I want cranberry juice, but don't want the bitter taste, this is my go to juice.
kristen l.
kristen l.

Great tasting juice with lots of flavor. Good option instead of the plain cranberry. Makes it sweeter
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ

I buy this juice in the "diet" form and it is so delicious! It is a perfect blend of both fruits and doesn't have the bitter cranberry flavor. Definitely a go-to!
Emily H.

What kinds of alcoholic drinks can you make with this juice?

Join Now