BY OCEAN SPRAY

Our Cran∙pineapple Juice Drink Packs In The Crisp, Refreshing Flavor Of Cranberry And The Sweet, Tropical Taste Of Pineapple. With 100% Of Your Daily Value Of Vitamin C Per Serving, This New Twist On Cranberry Is Paradise In A Glass And It Is Good For You Too!

Filtered Water, Sugar, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Pineapple Juice (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Malic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color, Fumaric Acid, Gum Arabic, Ester Gum.

• Has anyone had a chance to try this? Went to the store th...3 Answers
  • This sounds good! Do the flavors taste good together?2 Answers
Bailey M.
Perrysburg
Normally I’m not one for cranberry juice but this stuff is fantastic and thirst quenching. Great value and great taste. The sweetness of the pineapple over powers the bitterness of the cranberry but doesn’t totally overpower it
Symone B.
Nashville , TN
Purchased at: Kroger
this has became one of my favorite drinks! if you like cran and pineapple you will love this! the flavors are strong and work together well! so good cold and slushy like
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
So far I have tried the combination of cranberry juice with strawberry, mango and this is with pineapple. I like it because it has a touch of sour taste for the pineapple and dry for the cranberry. This brand is one of my favorites when it comes to cranberry juice. I find it in all supermarkets!
ashlee p.
Cranberry juice mixed with about any other fruit makes the perfect cocktail in my opinion and ocean spray is the best. It is affordable but doesn’t taste like it’s made for children whenever I’m trying to make a large batch cocktail Ocean Spray is the way to go especially this flavor
Serenity N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love cranberry juice and pineapple juice so this together is wonderful. I am a little hurt by the price because it’s $4 plus tax BUT maybe I’m just overreacting. The other juices cost about $2 plus tax so that’s why I have it a 4 instead of a 5. The taste is wonderful! I actually have a bottle of it in my fridge right now.
Melody L.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is one of my favorite juices, I buy it regularly at the grocery store. It’s nice because the cranberry and the pineapple are not overpowering but blend well in a surprising way! I never thought of mixing the two and now i drink it often!
Hannah B.
Boyne City, MI
I just bought this the other day and it was amazing! My new favorite juice definitely! It isn’t even expensive at all! The flavor is perfect and I have tried tons of ocean sprays cran and this is by far my favorite
Kiara H.
Remington, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only Ocean Spray cranberry juice I’ve ever tried. It is also so amazing and it has so many benefits for your body. I am going to start to branch out and get out of my comfort zone and try the others and I will review them for you guys.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
1,135 reviews
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Saw it on the shelf and immediately thought about using it in mixed drinks. It eliminated needing to buy cran and pineapple when making Malibu Bay Breezes and other drinks. Easy is for me. It's the perfect blend of the two juices. It's also great alone.
Lincoln R.
Apple Valley, CA
Gotta pee but don’t like cranberries? Drink this stuff. It tastes like straight pineapple juice. So tasty. So refreshing. Much pineapple. Most of the bitterness of cranberry is covered up, thankfully. I drink a gallon a week.
Whitney H.
Buckeye, AZ
Has anyone had a chance to try this? Went to the store the other day and it seems they flew off the shelves.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
This sounds good! Do the flavors taste good together?

Target