BY OCEAN SPRAY

Our Cran∙pineapple Juice Drink Packs In The Crisp, Refreshing Flavor Of Cranberry And The Sweet, Tropical Taste Of Pineapple. With 100% Of Your Daily Value Of Vitamin C Per Serving, This New Twist On Cranberry Is Paradise In A Glass And It Is Good For You Too!

Filtered Water, Sugar, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Pineapple Juice (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Malic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color, Fumaric Acid, Gum Arabic, Ester Gum.

• Has anyone had a chance to try this? Went to the store th...3 Answers
  • This sounds good! Do the flavors taste good together?2 Answers
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
So far I have tried the combination of cranberry juice with strawberry, mango and this is with pineapple. I like it because it has a touch of sour taste for the pineapple and dry for the cranberry. This brand is one of my favorites when it comes to cranberry juice. I find it in all supermarkets!
ashlee p.
Cranberry juice mixed with about any other fruit makes the perfect cocktail in my opinion and ocean spray is the best. It is affordable but doesn’t taste like it’s made for children whenever I’m trying to make a large batch cocktail Ocean Spray is the way to go especially this flavor
Serenity N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love cranberry juice and pineapple juice so this together is wonderful. I am a little hurt by the price because it’s $4 plus tax BUT maybe I’m just overreacting. The other juices cost about $2 plus tax so that’s why I have it a 4 instead of a 5. The taste is wonderful! I actually have a bottle of it in my fridge right now.
Melody L.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is one of my favorite juices, I buy it regularly at the grocery store. It’s nice because the cranberry and the pineapple are not overpowering but blend well in a surprising way! I never thought of mixing the two and now i drink it often!
Hannah B.
Boyne City, MI
I just bought this the other day and it was amazing! My new favorite juice definitely! It isn’t even expensive at all! The flavor is perfect and I have tried tons of ocean sprays cran and this is by far my favorite
Julianne B.
Silver Spring, MD
I just discovered this new flavor at the grocery store and I’m so in love! I love pineapple juice so much and it really shines when mixed with the cranberry. It’s also a great price! I will definitely be buying this again!
Amanda S.
Cape Coral , FL
Not as good as the mango but it is okay. I have tried it more than once but the mango is still a better flavor combination. It is affordable and comes in plastic packaging. I do not think I would recommend to others.
Grace D.
Grand Rapids , MI
Love love love this flavor!! My favorite juice, I will buy this every time it is on the shelf. I cut t with some water because it is a little sweet, but you can’t go wrong with 100% juice!
KC C.
I love this juice. Every grocery run requires a walk down the juice isle so I can pick up a bottle. I can go through an entire bottle in just 2 days if I don’t try to make it last.
Ashley H.
This is one of my favorite ocean spray juices. It’s refreshing and it tastes great. Just the right pineapple to cranberry ratio. I always buy this juice from Walmart. It really goes good in a cocktail.
Whitney H.
Buckeye, AZ
Has anyone had a chance to try this? Went to the store the other day and it seems they flew off the shelves.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
This sounds good! Do the flavors taste good together?

Walmart