BeveragesJuiceOcean Spray
Cran-Mango Cranberry Mango Juice Drink

Ocean Spray Cran-Mango™ Cranberry Mango Juice Drink

by Ocean Spray

Our Cran•Mango™ Cranberry Mango Juice Drink packs in the crisp, refreshing flavor of cranberry and the juicy, tropical taste of mango. With 100% of your daily value of Vitamin C, this new twist on cranberry not only tastes good, it’s good for you!

Where can I find this? It’s not at my local HyVee
Start your review of Ocean Spray Cran-Mango™ Cranberry Mango Juice Drink!
Fee L.
Uniontown, OH
These are the best tasting juice. Who would have thought cranberry and mango being a great combo but really it is !!!
Morgan M.
Mckinney, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I saw this and thought hum this could be good. I love juice. I let it get chilled and tried it. The exceeded my expectations. This was the best juice I have had in a long time. The taste is great.
Casey W.
Ocean Spray Cran-Mango™ Cranberry Mango Juice Drink uploaded by Casey W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is super Good! The first time I tried it I used whipped cream flavored vodka with it and it was wonderful. This time I just tried the juice and it's super yummy. Definitely tart but not too overwhelming! Love this!
Chelci C.
Modesto, CA
Best cranberry juice without all the cranberry flavor. Great if you love a more sweet option to the normally bitter taste of regular cranberry juice.
Kimberly C.
Harbor City, CA
This is the best juice ever it tastes so good and it’s not super bad for you either! I
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Love at first taste!! Cranberry juice is tart alone. Please try this flavor you will love it also.
Julie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This juice is amazing! It gives me tropical vibes, the taste is really great! I’m obsessed with this juice to a point where I buy two lol The juice by it’s self Is sugary I suggest to do half water & half juice ! For party’s you can also use this and add some of the goods 🍹🥃🍸👀 totally recommend buying!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,774 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love this juice so much. The Cranberry mixed with the mango is so refreshing and quenches my thirst. It’s not to sweet or bitter like other cranberry juices, it’s perfect. ❤️
Gabriella P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Ok I cannot rave enough about this drink. It’s seriously the best out there! So delicious and refreshing. Not overly sweet or tart the mango and cranberry compliment each other perfectly! Tastes good on its own and mixed with liquor. So good!!
Kat J.
2,109 reviews
Ocean Spray Cran-Mango™ Cranberry Mango Juice Drink uploaded by Kat J.
Uh, can you say DELICIOUS?! Ocean Spray totally hit it outta the park with this juice blend,... The cranberry isn’t totally overpowered by the mango, but the mango isn’t too strong for the tart cranberry,... They somehow complement each other perfectly! Sweet and delicious! I love drinking a glass of this juice by itself, but it also makes an amazing mixer for cocktails... Add some tropical flavored vodka for a fun twist and a fruity delight!