BY OCEAN SPRAY

Our Cran•mango™ Cranberry Mango Juice Drink Packs In The Crisp, Refreshing Flavor Of Cranberry And The Juicy, Tropical Taste Of Mango. With 100% Of Your Daily Value Of Vitamin C, This New Twist On Cranberry Not Only Tastes Good, It’s Good For You!

Filtered Water, Sugar, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Mango Juice (Water, Mango Juice Concentrate), Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Fumaric Acid, Vegetable Concentrate For Color, Gum Arabic, Ester Gum.*Sugar Produced With Genetic Engineering

Buy on Walmart*
Gabriella P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Ok I cannot rave enough about this drink. It’s seriously the best out there! So delicious and refreshing. Not overly sweet or tart the mango and cranberry compliment each other perfectly! Tastes good on its own and mixed with liquor. So good!!
Taylor R.
Wayne , MI
If I could give this more stars I would, this is my favorite juice on the planet. It makes me feel so tropical. The other cran juices are great but this is the best one and if you mix it with orange juice, it opens up another realm.
Vasavi K.
Beaumont, TX
This cranberry mango concoction from Ocean Spray is soo yummy! It isn’t too sweet or too sour and it’s so refreshing. I also found that it works as a great mixer for alcohol :) an iced cold glass of this stuff is the best!
Amanda S.
Cape Coral , FL
Great product. I like the bigger size because it lasts a lot longer than the smaller size. I like the diet better however because it is not as sweet. This size does not currently come in the diet yet. Hoping it will soon!
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
This is my all time favorite juice!! It is so good and satisfying. It is not really expensive compared to other juice items. You can find in any grocery store. I never run out of my cran-mango!!
Kat J.
Uh, can you say DELICIOUS?!

Ocean Spray totally hit it outta the park with this juice blend,... The cranberry isn’t totally overpowered by the mango, but the mango isn’t too strong for the tart cranberry,... They somehow complement each other perfectly! Sweet and delicious! I love drinking a glass of this juice by itself, but it also makes an amazing mixer for cocktails... Add some tropical flavored vodka for a fun twist and a fruity delight!
Karen M.
Waco, TX
I recently just found out about this juice from a friend's mother. I was so thankful to her for showing me this juice because I ended up really loving it! I love the mixture between the cranberry and mango. It's sweet but not entirely too sweet where it can't be enjoyed. This is one of my favorite juices.
Alicia D.
Wichita, KS
It's weird reviewing a juice but I love mangos so when I saw this I was so excited to try it. I love it, it is so good and they always have sales going on too. I love using this in my smoothies because I can't have dairy, nor do I like dairy this is an amazing substitute.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Well I love Mangos but not to Enthusiastic about Cranberries. I know it's good for you but I don't know yet if I'll be debuting this. The package is very intriguing. Sure I'll tell people about it,..its healthy for you.
Kendra B.
Bowling Green, KY
This is my absolute favorite juice; it's full of flavor and easy for me to find. Most people know the health benefits of drinking cranberry juice but I normally don't particularly care for the bitter taste of just cranberry juice. This juice allows me to get my cranberry juice intake but it has a smoother and better taste.