BY OCEAN SPRAY #98 in Lemonade

Cranberry lemonade with another juice from concentrate. see more...

• Does this drink not come in just cranberry flavor as well?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley P.
My boyfriend and I love this juice it’s really good cranberry juice alone is delicious but cranberry lemonade is to die for definitely met my expectations and then some I would definitely buy it again I have many times it’s just delicious
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
My husband is a juice addict, so we drink this all the time. One thing I really like is it comes in a larger jug, so it lasts longer. The cost is very comparable to other shelf life juice, so I would say all in all, I would recommend.
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
I never thought this would be so delicious because I'm not that big of a fan with cranberry flavor. This taste exceeded my expectations. This juice is not too pricey but it is worth the money. I would recommend this to everyone!
Nellie C.
Port Byron, NY
This gives me crazy acid reflux hours after drinking it. I'm not sure why but it's just this flavor! It's sweet, refreshing and goes down easy. I wish it didn't do that because I'd buy it more often, but sadly I won't be!
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
For a big family, juice like this is easy to buy. Especially when it has such good flavor! It's not too pricey but doesn't hurt if it is on sale. This is one of my favorite juices so nothing needs to be changed.
Jen G.
You can love this year round. It says lemonade but it's not bitter or over powering. This juice is just perfect harmony of the two flavors. I buy this biweekly and it's gone within three days in my house.
Alexander V.
Cutler Bay, FL
Ocean spray cran lemonade juice is a bit of an odd and unsuccessful combination. Both flavors are bitter and seem to wash each other out i had high hope's for this product but found it a dud instead.
Becky K.
Fleetwood, PA
love it! tart and sweet at the same time :) I am not a big juice fan but this definitely quenches my thirst. It can usually be found on sale so the price is reasonable. i love the flavor of the lemonade which makes the cranberry flavor more palatable.
Emily M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
i love this stuff. tastes delicious and mixes well with alcohol if you wish. the only con is the nutrition facts, its got plenty of sugar. definitely a repeat consumer though
Allison T.
Annapolis, MD
Love this juice. I get it whenever I want to switch up and have extra flavor to cranberry juice which is what I usually drink. It is so good.
Nida S.
Does this drink not come in just cranberry flavor as well?