Ocean Spray Cran Lemonade Cranberry Lemonade Juice Drink uploaded by Sheila H.Ocean Spray Cran Lemonade Cranberry Lemonade Juice Drink uploaded by Ashley P.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

We Combine The Crisp, Refreshing Taste Of Cranberries With Delicious Lemonade To Make A Good-for-you Juice Drink That’s Fat-free, Low In Sodium, And Contains A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Lemon Juice (Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Citric Acid, Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Gum Arabic, Sucralose, Ester Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Red 40

• Does this drink not come in just cranberry flavor as well?1 Answers
Junior H.
Tampa
I love lemonade but was never a fan of Cranberry juice until I discovered Ocean Spray Cran-Lemonade. I have four large bottles of it right now.
I have completely broken my soda addiction because the only thing I want to drink is this.
It leaves you feeling refreshed and satisfied, unlike soda that always leaves me thirsty for more.   Over a tall glass of ice, this is by far my favorite drink. If only I could find a way to sneak it in when I go out to eat now I would be one happy girl.
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
I love this ocean spray cranberry lemonade. You would think cranberries and lemonade would be incredibly sour, but it's not. They blend together really well for a refreshing drink.
Shirin G.
Plano, TX
My boyfriend told me to try this drink and ever since every time I go to the store I buy a bottle and it's gone in a day! It's so good, I don't think anything compares to it. This is my favorite juice and I love that the lemon flavor takes away the bitterness of the cranberry!!! Try this and you won't be disappointed!
Makaela P.
I randomly picked this up one day at Walmart for $3 because the packaging looked nice. I'm glad I did! It tastes really good and the cranberry flavor always taste good to me when it's paired with something else. This might be a new staple drink for me! Yummy summer goodness!
Ashley P.
My boyfriend and I love this juice it’s really good cranberry juice alone is delicious but cranberry lemonade is to die for definitely met my expectations and then some I would definitely buy it again I have many times it’s just delicious
Marisol C.
It is very good tasting and everyone enjoys drinking it. It is priced fairly and it competes with other cranberry drinks on the market. It was everything I hoped it would be. I would take it to other gatherings
Julia K.
This is probably the most delicious juice my Ocean Spray makes. I love cranberry juice, and I also love lemonade, but I never thought of putting the two flavors together! This juice is sweet and refreshing, and is great served in a glass over ice with a lemon wedge! It's even great mixed with seltzer! Definitely recommend!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
My husband is a juice addict, so we drink this all the time. One thing I really like is it comes in a larger jug, so it lasts longer. The cost is very comparable to other shelf life juice, so I would say all in all, I would recommend.
Jolly J.
I like almost all the Ocean Spray cran products cranberry cran-grape and Cherry and cran-lemonade. I drink a lot of juice and it's my favorite.Thanks, Ocean Spray for making this. I really like it. Ingredients seem better than average too.
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
I never thought this would be so delicious because I'm not that big of a fan with cranberry flavor. This taste exceeded my expectations. This juice is not too pricey but it is worth the money. I would recommend this to everyone!
Nida S.
Does this drink not come in just cranberry flavor as well?