Ocean Spray Cran-Lemonade uploaded by Ashley P.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Cran-Lemonade.
Cranberry Lemonade with Another Juice from Concentrate.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jolly J.
I like almost all the Ocean Spray cran products cranberry cran-grape and Cherry and cran-lemonade. I drink a lot of juice and it's my favorite.Thanks, Ocean Spray for making this. I really like it. Ingredients seem better than average too.
Natalie W.
I picked this up randomly one day at a drugstore because it sounded good but boy was I wrong. This stuff is so tart I'm pretty sure I made the 'wow that is tart' face for 5 minutes straight. I'll call it an acquired taste!
anastacia m.
This taste delicious it always goes fast in our house. Perfect mix of bitter and sweet. we usually buy plan cranberry juice and this adds a nice little twist to the classic flavor.
Selena S.
Newark, NJ
okay so ive never really been a fan of anything with cranberrys in it but this juice really taste amazing it doesn't taste bitter and it is my fav juice with cranberrys in it
Paige V.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet and tart! Great on its own or in cocktails! Not too sugary- just sweet enough. Classic cranberry taste but with a sweet lemonade aftertaste
Stephanie T.
Wilmington, DE
Delicious. I love this juice plus the cran grape and blueberry. I'll drink this juice anytime of day. I usually buy from the grocery store
Kimi C.
Lawrenceville, GA
This juice is super refreshing and also really good if you freeze it and make popsicles. Its tart and sweet but oh so good.
Hannah W.
Ocean spray is the only cranberry juice I will buy, I love it, plus cranberry juice is good for you
Melissa L.
This is pretty good but I feel like I always taste a ton of sugar in it when I drink their brand
Melinda E.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I love cranberry juice and lemonade. This is a great combination and is not too sugary/sweet.