Ocean Spray Cran-Lemonade uploaded by Sheila H.

BY OCEAN SPRAY #26 in Lemonade

Ocean Spray® Cran-Lemonade™.
New!
100% Vitamin C.
Cranberry lemonade with another juice.
From concentrate. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sidney O.
Austin, TX
Cran-Lemonade from Ocean Spray is great for summer because it is really versatile. I personally like to drink it over ice half way full and pour a club soda or sparkling water over it and add a lime slice. You can even use it as a mixer in alcohol, same way just add vodka or another clear spirit. Also tastes great chilled on it's own for when kids come over. Yum!
Julia K.
This is probably the most delicious juice my Ocean Spray makes. I love cranberry juice, and I also love lemonade, but I never thought of putting the two flavors together! This juice is sweet and refreshing, and is great served in a glass over ice with a lemon wedge! It's even great mixed with seltzer! Definitely recommend!
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
THIS IS SO GOOD. I'm a sucker for all things sweet and tart and this just hits the nail on the head. Perfect!
Kelsey J.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this juice , it's so good when you freeze it! I recommed you all to purchase this
Shirin G.
Plano, TX
My boyfriend told me to try this drink and ever since every time I go to the store I buy a bottle and it's gone in a day! It's so good, I don't think anything compares to it. This is my favorite juice and I love that the lemon flavor takes away the bitterness of the cranberry!!! Try this and you won't be disappointed!
Makaela P.
I randomly picked this up one day at Walmart for $3 because the packaging looked nice. I'm glad I did! It tastes really good and the cranberry flavor always taste good to me when it's paired with something else. This might be a new staple drink for me! Yummy summer goodness!
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
This is a refreshing tasting Juice! I love having the Cranberry Lemonade in the Summer. Sometimes I will use this as a mixer in my alcoholic drinks ! IT is very affordable and worth trying if you have not tried it Yet! I prefer this than the power one!
KeOsha K.
This is a tasty drink. not something I could have often but once every blue moon. I love the ocean spray brand. overall a good drink
Amy G.
Toledo, OH
Not as sweet as I was expecting. Definitely not a traditional 'strawberry lemonade' but is very good regardless
Ashley H.
Washington, DC
Love it! Nice balance of Cranberry and lemonade, neither over powering the other. Good mixer for adult beverages as well.