BY OCEAN SPRAY #33 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hannah S.
Margate
Ocean spray is the best on the market it’s hard to choose a favourite because they’re all so good. The Cran-grape is really delicious. I’ve had many other cranberry juices but I will always come back to Oceanspray
Rhiannon S.
La Belle
I love it!!! I drink probably 3 full glasses a day and I'll never stop. Cran-grape juice is delicious and my favorite juice ever. But Ocean Spray is the best brand of juice forever.
Caroline S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I enjoy the sweet taste of crangrape. this is a great natural juice for the whole family to enjoy
Gina D.
My daughter can’t get enough of this! I tried another brand and she said it didn’t taste as good as this one!
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
It’d give this product 10 stars if possible. It’s my all time favorite juice. The taste is amazing. My family and I are all obsessed. The taste, the price, the packaging! All great!! Would highly recommend to friends and I’m always buying over and over again.
Troy T.
Robinson
This is probably the BEST cranberry-grape juice i’ve ever tried. I personally like to blend it with ice to make a slushee.
Kelsie B.
West Liberty
Great combination of juice together. So smooth and sweet. Love drinking this plain and will continue to buy. Good price too.
Kayla V.
Gahanna, OH
Sweet and delicious! This juice is great, would not recommend if you aren’t a fan of juices that are sweet. It even goes well with white wine to make juice spritzers!
LaNiece J.
Lockhart, TX
I love this juice it taste great I really like OceAn Spray products. This is by far the one my family loves.
Rashida B.
Columbus , GA
This is one of my most favorite juices, and the price is great. Live live how it’s sweet with a little tang to it, if you know what I mean.
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock