BY OCEAN SPRAY #33 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tatiana G.
Greensboro, NC
Who knew that you could mix cranberries and grape together and create one of the best juices out. It is most definitely my go-to drink. If I do not purchase an orange juice, this is normally the drink I have for breakfast.
Erica s.
Great flavor juice not sure if it's as good for you as regular cranberry juice but if you are unable to stand cranberry juice flavor this is a good alternative taste a lot better then cranberry.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
this stuff is so yummy!! i love grape juice & cranberry juice so it’s a perfect combo of both!! it’s delicious!! if you like either i highly recommend!! ❤❤❤️️️
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
This cran-grape has a great flavor. I just love how all there juices have such great taste. . This gives the perfect mixture of tart and sweetness that I like.
Ashley C.
Bellemont , AZ
Love this juice! It is so refreshing and can be mixed with other juices easily. It is not the healthiest, lots of sugar and carbs, but other juices are worse.
Ryanna R.
Marion
Love it! It’s really good and healthy for you!!!! I would definitely let my kids drink it. It helps when I have kidney stones. It is also very affordable
Brenda R.
Richmond, CA
I didnt like cranbery juice at all ti i try this one with grape now im in love this juice is rwally good sweet and can taste bith flavors wich im.in lobe wit
Digue G.
Ocean Spray Cran-Grape Juice is the best juice their is. It is refreshing after any type of day u are going through. It might just be the best drink for you.
Meghan M.
Corrigan, TX
Favorite juice for any occasion. I could drink this all day everyday. I do hate that ocean spray is on the more expensive end of juices, but sooo worth it.
Amy G.
Sebastian, FL
As the commercials say.. not to tart, not to sweet. I love this stuff and so do my children. I love that it isn't full artificial sweeteners or flavors.
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock