BY OCEAN SPRAY #34 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angela S.
New Milford, NJ
I buy ocean spray cranberry juice all the time I love love love it. I will not drink any other juice. It's a staple in my home for many many years!!!
Hollee M.
I like this juice I recommend it to anyone who is looking to get away from caffeine. I switched from pop to juice and I already feel a lot healthier.
Sydnee B.
Gresham, OR
I really like this juice and so does my boyfriend. We usually buy a couple different kinds of this brand but always at least one of the crab grape
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
Ocean spray juice in the flavor Cran-Grape is the best flavored juice that Ocean spray makes in my opinion. I could drink this all day, so good!!!
Cindy A.
Su Sabor es muy ácido, el precio es accesible pero es muy ácido tiende a irritar el estomago bueno al menos en lo personal, no lo volvería a tomar.
Saige V.
Olathe, KS
Love this grape juice it's tarte and sweet which is my favorite. I Always drink this because I don't drink pop and it's a really good alternative
Shawnna O.
I love this juice, who knew two different combinations could make such a good duo. this will not last long in your home it's just that damn good
Charles K.
Ocean Spray's CranGrape juice is a perfect blend of sweet and tart to satisfy your thirst year round.  Other brands just can't match their taste.
Shannon H.
Galloway, NJ
I love this drink! Cranberries and grapes are one of my fave flavors and when you put them together, it's like heaven w/o that medicinal taste!
Katie W.
I love the way this taste. If you don't like cranberry you don't need to worry, the cranberry compliments the grape and makes it taste so good
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock