BY OCEAN SPRAY #34 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Daisy L.
I regularly buy this flavor because it's a good amount of sweet, sour, tangy and goes great with my milkshakes and fruit smoothies. The juice itself is refreshing and even tastes great with crushed ice!
Ericka C.
Edison, NJ
Ocean spary is by far my favorite juice!!! This cran-grape has a great flavor. I just love how all there juices have such great taste & not that sugar in your mouth tatse. Great for making cocktails with..
Roinita W.
Manvel, TX
This is my go to juice. I don't like pure cranberry because it is too tart. This gives the perfect mixture of tart and sweetness that I like. Also try Cran Apple. I just bought a bottle yesterday
Elsa P.
Bonners Ferry, ID
Ocean Spray has always been a favorite of mine. I love their Cran-Grape and Cran-Raspberry juices the best because they're sweet but not too sweet which is really nice. It beats it's competitors in the sense that I don't think they're as unhealthy. I would definitely buy again.
Lexy K.
I absolutely love this! It is delicious to have something different than water everyday! It's nice to mix it up and get a more tasteful option than water or milk
Ruby M.
Delicious! The mix of cranberry and grape goes very well together and it truly does blend. Can be used as a midday juice for lunch, or as a base for a mixed alcoholic beverage! Yum!
Avery R.
San Leandro, CA
We always have at least two bottles of this in my house because it's my dad's favorite juice. He prefers it over Welch's and the generic brand because it has a more real fruit flavor and less sweeteners.
Gina R.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Cran-grape is a great flavor. Not many people like grape juice but when mixed with cranberry juice it tastes great! The tangyness of the cranberry pairs very nicely with the deep taste of the grape.
Tatiana G.
Greensboro, NC
Who knew that you could mix cranberries and grape together and create one of the best juices out. It is most definitely my go-to drink. If I do not purchase an orange juice, this is normally the drink I have for breakfast.
Erica s.
Great flavor juice not sure if it's as good for you as regular cranberry juice but if you are unable to stand cranberry juice flavor this is a good alternative taste a lot better then cranberry.
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock