BY OCEAN SPRAY #50 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Cheri V.
Snohomish, WA
One of my families favorite drinks! Love the tangy tartness when you first take an ice cold drink of it!! Ocean Spray had always been a trusted brand for many years!
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
Ocean Spray makes my favorite cranberry juice. This cran-grape flavor is super delicious. The cranberry and grape flavors are well balanced and refreshing. You can find this at any grocery store. Highly recommend!
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
This is my favorite juice it is not to sweet and it is also not to tangy. It has just the right amount of sweetness. This juice compared to others is way better. I definitely would recommend this to others.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
This juice is delish. I alternate between this and apple. The brand makes a difference in the quality too. This brand is preferred by my hubby to any other. I wish I could find coupons for this because I buy it often!
Danielle A.
Been drinking this juice for the longest time. It’s so good. I recommend this to anyone. When we grocery shop we buy at least 6 bottles of ocean spray and this flavor is always bought.
Anna B.
I have never been a huge fan of grape or cranberry juice on its own but mixed together I love it and I have purchased this many many times in the last few years.
Black. N.
Richmond, VA
I hate plain Cranberry juice but i am in love with CranGrape. It taste just like grape juice but you have taste the hint of cranberries in there. Lol it’s an amazing combination
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
If anyone ever wants to make me really, really happy this juice is the way to do it! It's wonderful and my absolute favorite juice ever. It has a great grape flavor without being overpowering. the cranberry helps bring down the grape taste and give it that extra something to make it perfect! SOOOO good.
Tiara B.
Bessemer, AL
Ocean spray cocktails are so good they make you wanna slap your mama! Lol nah but seriously, they are top of the line in today’s juice providers. If you’ve never tried ocean spray cocktails, today is the day!
Destynee R.
Smyrna, DE
This is the best juice I have ever had and I would recommend it to literally anyone. My college roommate first made me try it and ever since it's one of my go to drinks. It's not very expensive and my local grocery store usually has pretty good deals on it.
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock