BY OCEAN SPRAY #41 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Valerie S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is probably my favorite juice ever. I am not a huge fan of cranberry juice alone or grape juice alone, but something about this juice is so great. They also have it in diet so that is a good option too.
Anna B.
I have never been a huge fan of grape or cranberry juice on its own but mixed together I love it and I have purchased this many many times in the last few years.
Caroline A.
Glenwood, IL
Ultimate favorite in our house. It’s so delicious and goes well with any meal. Has the perfect ratio of tartness and sweetness. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Fiona B.
I find that the original cranberry juice on its own can be a bit too strong for me at times but I love this mixture. It tastes really good and Its not too strong.
Herminia M.
Garfield, NJ
This is one of my faves to mix with when having parties or wanting to enjoy a drink at home. The taste is great and compliments well with other flavors. Love it.
Megan S.
NEW GO TO BEVERAGE! This stuff is great. It's not super tart, as plain cranberry juice tends to be. The grape adds a crisp sweetness that makes it perfectly refreshing. Now that I've tried it, I find myself drinking this all the time. Whether it's a whole jug on my shopping list, or just a single bottle I pick up at a convenient store.
Norhan A.
I really love this one as it is very healthy for me , i used to have problems with my urinary system so doctors asked me to drink cranberry juice a lot ,so i buy cranberry juice alone but I didn’t like it so when i find cranberry mixed with grapes i was happy because i know grapes are sweet so i like their taste together but I feel there is something artificial in the taste
Rachel H.
Free Soil, MI
okat so i love grape juice and cranberry juice but i didnt even know this drink was a thing until i was restocking the coolers at work and saw this! I tried it and fell in love. I was drinking this arounf night time but it would be the perfect breakfast drink! It's not too bitter and it's not too sweet and both the grape and cranberry tastes come out evenly! Love this drink.
Anneke M.
Pineville, LA
If you're looking for the cranberry flavor without the punch this is your new go to! A little tart, a little sweet but sure to keep your taste buds happy. I would buy this flavor again and would recommend it to anyone looking for that true cranberry flavor.
Chelsea S. C.
hancville
I just started drinking the Cran grape juice and I actually really like it I will drink that over any type of soda I know it's a lot healthier for you the packaging is really nice and I actually drink it when I'm sick that makes me feel better and with my acid reflex just it's better for me to drink that then a soda.
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock