BY OCEAN SPRAY #38 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Karelis F.
This is the best juice 😍😍 everytime I go to Walmart or Shop Rite I have to buy this juice 🙌🏽🙌🏽 the only juice I drink every morning after my Puerto Rican Coffee.
Anneke M.
Pineville, LA
If you're looking for the cranberry flavor without the punch this is your new go to! A little tart, a little sweet but sure to keep your taste buds happy. I would buy this flavor again and would recommend it to anyone looking for that true cranberry flavor.
Amber R.
Fort Worth, TX
This is probably what heaven tastes like. It probably isn’t the most healthy for you, but it is so delicious. I could drink a whole bottle in one day. It’s such a perfect blend of flavors. Writing this review made me went to go buy some more.
Mariah R.
Clintwood, VA
Even though I thought this juice would not taste good, (I’m picky) it is so delicious and is so good for your immune system! My father and I would buy it all of the time because we loved it! Recommend giving this to your family!!!
April L.
Lowell, MA
There always has to be at least one bottle of this in my refrigerator at all times. My son, who happens to be a grown adult drinks it like it’s going out of style. It’s a bit expensive but I guess it’s better than soda.
Lovely J.
Morrow , GA
My favorite ocean spray juice if you ask this my first choice I do like other flavors but this is my go to juice in any need making drinks especially with vodka try it, it tastes good 😋 I promise you won’t regret it!
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
This is my favorite favorite favorite juice! I love this flavor and I favor it over the Minute Maid version. This juice doesn't burn my throats either so that's a plus!! Well done ocean spray!! I highly recommend!
Rachel R.
Sparta, IL
Best cran-grape juice I’ve tried, and it’s the only one I buy now. Tastes much better than some other brands (I’m very picky about grape juice). Delicious, one of my favorite juices. Love it, would recommend.
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
I religiously buy this product! It’s a great juice for kids and adults!! We love drinking cran grape and will continue! I would recommend this to anyone. It’s delicious and great with lots of ice!!
Traci H.
Pikeville, KY
I love this juice. And it makes me feel like I’m getting a healthy drink with all of the fruit inside. Great flavor. I can’t drink too much at once though because it’s very high in sugar.
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock