BY OCEAN SPRAY #33 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sofia S.
Eugene, OR
One of my favorite juices cran grape is the perfect mixture of sweet and bitter so yummy
Caitlin S.
Summersville, WV
Delicious! Very refreshing and keeps me going through the day. It’s a daily must for me
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
Prob my favorite brand of Cran-Grap juice! I just find myself constantly pouring a cup
erika y.
Ocean spray's cran-grape is a great drink with a quality taste. never lets you down.
Charlotte C.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is my absolute favorite juice! It has a great taste and is a staple in my house.
Miranda M.
Lawrence, KS
This is so delicious It should actually be considered the blood of Christ.
Alake T.
Ocean Spray Cran-Grape Juice
Really love this juice it's not as acidic as the plain cranberry juice it's a bit more smooth because of the grape juice that's in it. I purchase the double pack so it last about a month just my home. I usually get acid reflux from certain juices, but this doesn't give me that, that's one of the reason why I really love it and would recommend it. Is doesn't contain any High fructose corn syrup either.
Julya N.
Courtice, ON
The crab grape fallout is my favourite. This is good to mix with a little bit of clear pop or water. I like this because the regular cranberry is too strong for me but the added grape flavour makes it delicious. Will repurchase.
Grace L.
Toronto, ON
Ocean Spray has a great spread variety of juices the original hundred percent cranberry is what I usually use in my house but the second would be the grape and I love the flavor of it it brings me back to my childhood
Karla R.
Delicious! Recently I tried it for the first time, didn't know that existed and now I can't wait to drink it again, my grandmother invited me a bit of this juice and I was delighted, I recommend it a lot, is delicious and healthy, the best.
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock