BY OCEAN SPRAY #50 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Megan M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this juice. It taste amazing and i definitely recommend it to anyone that love cranberry juice. I buy it very often and I will drink a whole bottle in a day. This is definitely my favorite juice.
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
My favorite juice ever!!!!! So good and I always buy the light one. They also have small ones which are good for kids. Not too much sugar and is just way better then apple or orange juice
Katricia C.
Delicious juice either on it's own or as a chaser for your mixed drinks. Plain cranberry juice, although good for you, is not easy on the tastebuds. Adding fruits like grape allows you to get over the tartness.
Chanelle L.
I love cranberry juice and I love that this brand mixes it with other flavors to give you something a little different. I honestly have tried almost all of them and I liked them all. The only down fall is some are a little to bitter and dry out your mouth but other then that it's a good product. This is one of my go to drinks!!
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
I’m honestly surprised I liked this juice, because I typically don’t enjoy cranberry combinations. I love my cranberry juice straight up. However, this changed my mind. You can taste the grape and the cranberry but they compliment each other very well! They don’t overpower each other and it’s not overly sweet which I really liked. I’ll be buying again!
Kylie D.
Mesa, AZ
This is my favorite combo juice. I don’t like cranberry on it’s own. But combined with grape juice it’s pure perfection. Ocean spray just tastes better than Welch’s.
Rhiannon S.
La Belle
I love it!!! I drink probably 3 full glasses a day and I'll never stop. Cran-grape juice is delicious and my favorite juice ever. But Ocean Spray is the best brand of juice forever.
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
Great taste. Good value. Absolutely nice packaging. Not too big not too small. It meets expectations for delicious juice. I like that it’s not too sweet. And it’s not expensive at all. I would buy this again the next time I go grocery shopping for my family.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Addicting! It has a great grape taste that makes you want more. It comes with a lot of juice that last about 2 or 3 days, and it's good for the digestive tract. If I'm getting juice it's usually this brand. It's good to use as a chaser or add in a drink.
Chelsey J.
MY FAVORITE JUICE! My sister and I literally will fight to get the last cup of this juice. It tastes so good, and it is a very affordable price. I have been drinking this since I can remember! I do wish they made it into bigger jugs though because we go through them quick at my house.
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock