BY OCEAN SPRAY #34 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Addicting! It has a great grape taste that makes you want more. It comes with a lot of juice that last about 2 or 3 days, and it's good for the digestive tract. If I'm getting juice it's usually this brand. It's good to use as a chaser or add in a drink.
Tiara B.
Bessemer, AL
Ocean spray cocktails are so good they make you wanna slap your mama! Lol nah but seriously, they are top of the line in today’s juice providers. If you’ve never tried ocean spray cocktails, today is the day!
Megan M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this juice. It taste amazing and i definitely recommend it to anyone that love cranberry juice. I buy it very often and I will drink a whole bottle in a day. This is definitely my favorite juice.
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
My favorite juice ever!!!!! So good and I always buy the light one. They also have small ones which are good for kids. Not too much sugar and is just way better then apple or orange juice
Alexa F.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I am not a huge fan of cranberry juice however there are times i need it for things such as a UTI (tmi but most girls get them every blue moon and cranberry juice helps!) this cran-grape version tastes so much better to me than cranberry juice. I find myself drinking this even when i don’t necessarily “need” it. It still has the bitterness of cranberry but adds a hint of sweetness from the grape so the flavor balances itself out.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
This juice is delish. I alternate between this and apple. The brand makes a difference in the quality too. This brand is preferred by my hubby to any other. I wish I could find coupons for this because I buy it often!
Gwen Q.
Hoover, AL
This is my favorite juice and has been for years. I haven't been buying it recently because I'm not a fan of juices made from concentrate anymore. So sad because I miss this juice but I won't buy it anymore.
Todd S.
Florence
The Cran-Grape is the Bomb just wish it did not have so much suger in it. And the price has gone up also recentley. Still the Best Tasting Juice on the market today!!
Emma D.
This is the best juice!! Perfect if you have a kidney infection. I get them a lot and hate cranberry juices. This is the only one that I can drink and actually enjoy.
Kylie D.
Mesa
This is my favorite combo juice. I don’t like cranberry on it’s own. But combined with grape juice it’s pure perfection. Ocean spray just tastes better than Welch’s.
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock