BY OCEAN SPRAY #25 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Genette E.
Toronto, OH
My son and I both love this. You can barely tell it's a cranberry juice if you don't care for that taste.
Melissa W.
Spring Lake, NC
This juice is Sweet with just the right Tang. The different flavors makes it drinkable on regular bases.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
One of my favorites, this is so good. Taste like melted Welch's popsicles. It's so light and refreshing.
Ariel R.
Lawrenceville
My go to juice when I want that wine type taste. It’s affordable I just wish they added more juice in it
Gladys N.
This cranberry juice makes me happy especially because OceanSpray makes the best drinks no doubt at all!
Nicole T.
Hamburg, PA
This stuff is so good, I could drink a gallon all by myself. My 3 year old nephew also enjoys drinking it
Janet C.
Awesome flavor. I love drinking it al the time. It is so refreshing. I highly recommend everyone try it.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
One of my favorite cranberry blended drinks. I love the grape and crannberry mix and it's so refreshing.
Linda M.
Cran-grape juice is refreshing and delicious. Ocean Spray is affordable and produces a quality product.
Melia F.
Richmond
Cranberry grape flavored juice is the most healthy choice for my lifestyle. Affordable and easy to find
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock