BY OCEAN SPRAY #38 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Laura O.
Charleston
We always have this in the fridge. The whole family loves it. Had a great flavor and is reasonably priced.
Katharina W.
Fort Hood
CranGraoe CranApplr are one of the only juices we drink. Diluted with water is my favorite way to enjoy it.
Jennaki H.
Tacoma, WA
I simply love cran-grape, it's my go to juice to drink. The benefits that cranberry has helped me beat uti.
Melissa W.
Spring Lake, NC
This juice is Sweet with just the right Tang. The different flavors makes it drinkable on regular bases.
Genette E.
Toronto, OH
My son and I both love this. You can barely tell it's a cranberry juice if you don't care for that taste.
Jo R.
His juice tastes great!! It has an interesting yet delicious flavor. Ocean Spray is my go to juice brand.
Janet C.
Awesome flavor. I love drinking it al the time. It is so refreshing. I highly recommend everyone try it.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
One of my favorite cranberry blended drinks. I love the grape and crannberry mix and it's so refreshing.
Gladys N.
This cranberry juice makes me happy especially because OceanSpray makes the best drinks no doubt at all!
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
One of my favorites, this is so good. Taste like melted Welch's popsicles. It's so light and refreshing.
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock