BY OCEAN SPRAY #34 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Terra G.
Tarentum, PA
I like this flavor alot. Has a taste of cranberry amd grape mixed together. The mixture taste great together.
Kerl C.
Just brought this when i went grocery shopping.One of my favorite drinks.I love to drink it when its ice cold
Elyse S.
Irvine , CA
Ocean spray cran-grape juice is delicious. I never knew this flavor existed but once i tried it i was hooked!
Kristin B.
This is my favorite flavor of ocean-spray! It doesn't dry out your mouth like other brands. highly recommend!
Monica C.
Tualatin, OR
Best juice around. I get kidney infections a lot and hate regular cranberry juice. And this helps so very much
Bri B.
Albany, NY
This juice is the stuff of dreams. It tastes just like the Ocean Spray berry gummies. I'm a repeat customer.
Jennaki H.
Tacoma, WA
I simply love cran-grape, it's my go to juice to drink. The benefits that cranberry has helped me beat uti.
Ashley  R.
San Gabriel, CA
My favorite ocean spray drink, taste really good. I love the grape flavor and not to sweet for your month.
Jo R.
His juice tastes great!! It has an interesting yet delicious flavor. Ocean Spray is my go to juice brand.
Payton E.
My all time favorite Juice. Tastes so good and is very thirst quenching. Also surprisingly good for you.
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock