BY OCEAN SPRAY #33 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Victoria M.
They actually sell these at my college, and I always find myself buying them, I love the taste, especially the Cran-grape.
Troy T.
Robinson
This is probably the BEST cranberry-grape juice i’ve ever tried. I personally like to blend it with ice to make a slushee.
Lea S.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
So delicious! My favorite mixed cranberry flavor. Perfect on its own or as a mixed drink. Sweet without feeling overpowered
Laquesha B.
I love cranberry juice and I also love grape juice so a combination of the two tastes for me is magical. It is so divine.
Jamilatu A.
Arlington , MA
This is soo good they never last at my house. I am not always attached to a drink but I can truly say that I love these.
Vanessa C.
By far my favorite kind of juice, i always have a bottle of this in my fridge! All of the juice they make is really good!
Jessica S.
Charleston, WV
I bought this juice because I had to drink cranberry and couldn’t stand the taste I love the cran grape together though
Emily R.
Pekin, IN
Ocean spray is my favorite brand for juices. Especially my favourite cran grape, it has the perfect balence of flavors.
Carly F.
My boyfriend is a big fan of this flavor. Ocean Spray is a very reputable brand and I will continue to buy from them!!
Nikki G.
Charleston , SC
Very addictive because it's delicious! I don't drink these types of juices often, but it's one of my occasional go-tos
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock