BY OCEAN SPRAY #38 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily R.
Pekin, IN
Ocean spray is my favorite brand for juices. Especially my favourite cran grape, it has the perfect balence of flavors.
Jessica S.
Charleston, WV
I bought this juice because I had to drink cranberry and couldn’t stand the taste I love the cran grape together though
Carly F.
My boyfriend is a big fan of this flavor. Ocean Spray is a very reputable brand and I will continue to buy from them!!
ivy m.
Oklahoma City , OK
My husbands favorite juice! I still find it to be a little bitter, but I like the brand and it’s pretty affordable !
Jennifer P.
Knoxville, TN
I've never really cared for cranberries, but I really love this juice. Out of all of their juices this is my fave!
Maica W.
GA
I love this juice and will drink it all in two days. I was drinking Cran-Apple at first, until I tried this flavor.
Katie C.
Fort Campbell, KY
Love this juice. My go to morning drink other than coffee. My son loves it as well, i just water it down a little.
Nou L.
One of our favorite flavors for sure from Ocean Spray. We like to stock up when there's a good deal at the store.
Jamie H.
Williamstown, WV
Hands down - best juice I’ve tried!!! Love the grape flavor mixed with the cranberry!! Refreshing and delicious!
Brenda A.
Springfield, MA
This juice is excellent I buy it all the time for my family and my daycare kids not to sweet not to sour perfect.
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock