BY OCEAN SPRAY #34 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Makenna P.
San Angelo, TX
My husband and I absolutely love this juice! I feel in love with it when experiencing bladder issues and have loved it since!
Angela P.
This grape juice tastes like kids grape juice it's really sweet but it can be too sweet. I can't drink more than a cup of it
Lea S.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
So delicious! My favorite mixed cranberry flavor. Perfect on its own or as a mixed drink. Sweet without feeling overpowered
Victoria M.
They actually sell these at my college, and I always find myself buying them, I love the taste, especially the Cran-grape.
Laquesha B.
I love cranberry juice and I also love grape juice so a combination of the two tastes for me is magical. It is so divine.
Jamilatu A.
Arlington , MA
This is soo good they never last at my house. I am not always attached to a drink but I can truly say that I love these.
Jessica S.
Charleston, WV
I bought this juice because I had to drink cranberry and couldn’t stand the taste I love the cran grape together though
Carly F.
My boyfriend is a big fan of this flavor. Ocean Spray is a very reputable brand and I will continue to buy from them!!
Nikki G.
Charleston , SC
Very addictive because it's delicious! I don't drink these types of juices often, but it's one of my occasional go-tos
Emily R.
Pekin, IN
Ocean spray is my favorite brand for juices. Especially my favourite cran grape, it has the perfect balence of flavors.
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock