BY OCEAN SPRAY #38 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Andrea P.
Raymond
I love the sweet but tart flavor of this juice.  I DO find that I tend to thin it out with water alot so that it isn't as sweet  sometimes.
Kayla M.
Plymouth
Everyone in the house loves Cran grape juice. A great price and definitely meets my expectations. Tried other brands and nothing compares
Shonell B.
Lake Charles, LA
One of the few juices I drink these days. I'm a big fan of the taste, with the tart and sweet of the cranberries and grapes respectively.
Jasmine A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love cranberry juice. The sour taste isn't to strong and the grape really balances out the cranberries. This is a really good product
Lily M.
Way, way, way too much sugar added. Does not resemble actual juice. Go with an actual juice rather than an over-sweetened concentrate.
Amanda R.
I love this! I’m not a fan of cranberry but I love this with the grape mixed in! Makes it easier to drink and this is good for uti’s!
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
I agree with the others, ocean spray does make the best mix flavored drinks. it is so yummy and has you going back for more. trust me
Brenda R.
The best juice around! Love cranberry and the grape gives it a nice lunch. Well priced and you can pretty much find it everywhere.
Dana R.
Columbus , OH
A favorite juice in our house. Not too sweet but the flavor is a little concentrated so I like to add a splash of water to my cup.
Jessica T.
Love the variety this brand brings! I get this for my house and even my daughter loves it. Perfect mixture of bitter and sweet.
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock