BY OCEAN SPRAY #23 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heather P.
This is my favorite brand and flavor of juice . I drink this weekly much better for you then soda . I love the blend of cranberry to grape is perfect .
Hollee M.
I like this juice I recommend it to anyone who is looking to get away from caffeine. I switched from pop to juice and I already feel a lot healthier.
Angela S.
New Milford, NJ
I buy ocean spray cranberry juice all the time I love love love it. I will not drink any other juice. It's a staple in my home for many many years!!!
Cindy A.
Su Sabor es muy ácido, el precio es accesible pero es muy ácido tiende a irritar el estomago bueno al menos en lo personal, no lo volvería a tomar.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
Ocean spray juice in the flavor Cran-Grape is the best flavored juice that Ocean spray makes in my opinion. I could drink this all day, so good!!!
Sydnee B.
Gresham, OR
I really like this juice and so does my boyfriend. We usually buy a couple different kinds of this brand but always at least one of the crab grape
Saige V.
Olathe, KS
Love this grape juice it's tarte and sweet which is my favorite. I Always drink this because I don't drink pop and it's a really good alternative
Charles K.
Ocean Spray's CranGrape juice is a perfect blend of sweet and tart to satisfy your thirst year round.  Other brands just can't match their taste.
Shawnna O.
I love this juice, who knew two different combinations could make such a good duo. this will not last long in your home it's just that damn good
Katie W.
I love the way this taste. If you don't like cranberry you don't need to worry, the cranberry compliments the grape and makes it taste so good
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock