BY OCEAN SPRAY

Adrienne Kravitz & Family, 2nd Generation Grower, Bridgewater, MA. Meet Our Growers: We're proud members of the Ocean Spray Cooperative, where the growers who harvest the cranberries also own the company. We're relative newcomers to the cranberry business, but we've been at it long enough to know it's good for families. My parents live on one of our bogs and my dad and I run them together with the rest of our family, so I get to spend a lot of quality time with them that I otherwise wouldn't have. Our three girls spend their weekend on the bog, where they learn about farming and where quality food comes from. And just like me, they all love cranberries. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
Foodie Expert
this is my absolute favorite juice drink. Regular grape and regular cranberry juice kismet isn’t the same anymore. It’s a perfect mix of the two. I have my friends obsessed with it as well.
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this. I can drink grape juice like it’s nothing and to know it has cranberry juice in it is amazing. The cranberry doesn’t overpower the apple. I recommend this
Deja H.
Baltimore, MD
Delicious. Comes in large , small, and in between size bottles. It tastes delicious but doesn't have a strong cranberry taste. That's perfect for me because I don't like pure cranberry juice. I just want it in my diet.
Latoya W.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorites flavor from Ocean Spray. I love the sweet and tartness that it has. Grape and Cranberry oh so good! Ocean Spray® Cran-Grape® Juice Drink
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Foodie Expert
I love this crangrape. It taste amazing. Instead of drinking soda I have switched to this. I love when it is iced cold and a little frozen. I always keep me one with me all times since they are just that good.
JaleesaSarae S.
Charlotte
The best juice I have ever had!!!!! I used to drink other brands and flavors...I gave up on them after trying this! It's affordable and it's a great value!!! Shout out to my mom who introduced me lol.
Andjoua R.
Foodie Expert
My Favorite flavor in this brand! It's the perfect blend between both cranberry and grape. It exceeds my expectations and I will be a forever consumer of this product . Totally delicious!
B C.
Foodie Expert
Love it not to tart just right amount of sweetness plus it has benefit of cranberries in it as well so that's a bonus
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Foodie Expert
Ocean Spray comes out with the most delicious tasting beverages. Keep up the great work.
Amy D.
Foodie Expert
I buy this for my daughter and myself. Sometimes cranberry juice is too tart for me. The grape adds a softness--it's not as drying on the mouth. It's a bit sweeter and tames the tart side. Well balanced, and good benefits--we take our probiotic and vitamin c with this juice! I do wish the cost was relatively cheaper though.