BY OCEAN SPRAY

Adrienne Kravitz & Family, 2nd Generation Grower, Bridgewater, MA. Meet Our Growers: We're proud members of the Ocean Spray Cooperative, where the growers who harvest the cranberries also own the company. We're relative newcomers to the cranberry business, but we've been at it long enough to know it's good for families. My parents live on one of our bogs and my dad and I run them together with the rest of our family, so I get to spend a lot of quality time with them that I otherwise wouldn't have. Our three girls spend their weekend on the bog, where they learn about farming and where quality food comes from. And just like me, they all love cranberries. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
Foodie Expert
this is my absolute favorite juice drink. Regular grape and regular cranberry juice kismet isn’t the same anymore. It’s a perfect mix of the two. I have my friends obsessed with it as well.
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this. I can drink grape juice like it’s nothing and to know it has cranberry juice in it is amazing. The cranberry doesn’t overpower the apple. I recommend this
Deja H.
Baltimore, MD
Delicious. Comes in large , small, and in between size bottles. It tastes delicious but doesn't have a strong cranberry taste. That's perfect for me because I don't like pure cranberry juice. I just want it in my diet.
Latoya W.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorites flavor from Ocean Spray. I love the sweet and tartness that it has. Grape and Cranberry oh so good! Ocean Spray® Cran-Grape® Juice Drink
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Foodie Expert
I love this crangrape. It taste amazing. Instead of drinking soda I have switched to this. I love when it is iced cold and a little frozen. I always keep me one with me all times since they are just that good.
JaleesaSarae S.
Charlotte
The best juice I have ever had!!!!! I used to drink other brands and flavors...I gave up on them after trying this! It's affordable and it's a great value!!! Shout out to my mom who introduced me lol.
Andjoua R.
Foodie Expert
My Favorite flavor in this brand! It's the perfect blend between both cranberry and grape. It exceeds my expectations and I will be a forever consumer of this product . Totally delicious!
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
It's 4:00, I'm trying my best not to fall asleep. I need a pick me up, something to excite my taste buds- my first thought is candy. Instead, I scan the cooler section and grab a bottle of Ocean Spray Cran-Grape juice. It's the perfect mix of sweet and tangy- exactly what I'm looking for. Plus, I know cranberry is good for cleaning out my system so I'm doing my body a favor while I refresh!
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my go to June! I love the sweet and tart effect it has on my taste buds and it's what go me threw my pregnancies as well. This juice is amazing and I wouldn't change anything about it. My three year old loves it as well and I would definitely buy again!
Kylie T.
DeQuincy, LA
I LOVE this juice so much, you guys! It tastes so great and the consistency is smooth. I like to drink it cold or pour them into popsicle moulds for a refreshing treat. Also, I sometimes like to add a shot of vodka in my glass to drink with my dinner!