Ocean Spray Cran-Grape Juice uploaded by Sue A.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Cran-Grape® Juice.
No high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors or flavors.
100% Vitamin C.
Grape Cranberry Juice Drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
ChefsBest Award. 2009 Best Taste. see more...

• How does this compare with other brands?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sue A.
When I tell you every time I leave Walmart or Kroger I NEED to have this ,cranraspberry ,cranmango and cranlemonade
Amanda M.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this juice. It is delicious. It has to be my favorite flavor of Ocean Spray. I love how fruity it tastes and how affordable it is.
Brittnee P.
MISSOURI CITY, TX
Best flavor ever. I've tried them all, but this one I could drink all day, every day. If this were the last drink ever, I wouldn't be upset. This is great.
Larissa A.
This is probably my favorite ocean spray juice. My kids love it too. I buy this every time I go grocery shopping.
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
I honestly hate cranberry juice, however, I sometimes need cranberry juice and this grape juice added in is a great alternative.
Shelbi B.
A childhood favorite. I don’t buy juice too much, but I would rather have CranGrape over any other juice.
Alana C.
Love this juice! Very sweet combo of grapes and cranberry. Love having this with breakfast and it's a pretty good deal to just get the big jug. This is my favorite combo drink from this brand.. Definitely try it!
Tara A.
Toms River, NJ
This juice is very delicious. But I must say, I always add water into a cup of it because it's too sweet.
Andrea R.
I am drinking this as we speak. This is my favorite drink as of lately. It is a little pricey depending on where you purchase. I found it's cheAper from family dollar. I buy about 4 or 5 per week because I drink it so much. It's not too sweet, not very tart and has a nice grape flavor.
Jaquala M.
Monroe, LA
This can be used with alcohol or served cold either way in game. I love how sweet and tasty ocean spray is. They are very affordable and come in a variety of flavors . I would buy this again on my next shopping adventure.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
How does this compare with other brands?