Ocean Spray Cran-Grape Juice uploaded by Sue A.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Cran-Grape® Juice.
No high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors or flavors.
100% Vitamin C.
Grape Cranberry Juice Drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
ChefsBest Award. 2009 Best Taste. see more...

• How does this compare with other brands?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Theresa D.
I love cran-grape juice! It is a grocery staple in my home. We purchase a gallon a week. It's really affordable. We are trying to stop drinking sodas and the flavor of the juice is strong enough to satisfy that soda craving.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Foodie Expert
The only juice I drink is Ocean Spray Cran-grape. Cranberry is to strong for me and I have always been told that is good for your bladder so I just get the cran-grape.
Dorinda T.
Yucaipa , CA
The best grape juice, with a kick of cranberry, in the world. If my family is tired of just plain cranberry this is always our second choice.
Cheri V.
snohomish, WA
My favorite brand of grape juice! It's very important to your diet. We drink a lot in our house always have. Ocean Spray is by far the best
Margaret C.
Ridgefield, CT
I love this mix of cranberry and grape, I buy this every shopping trip, it doesn't last long in the house. Healthy and yummy.
Sue A.
When I tell you every time I leave Walmart or Kroger I NEED to have this ,cranraspberry ,cranmango and cranlemonade
Alana C.
Foodie Expert
Love this juice! Very sweet combo of grapes and cranberry. Love having this with breakfast and it's a pretty good deal to just get the big jug. This is my favorite combo drink from this brand.. Definitely try it!
Andrea R.
Foodie Expert
I am drinking this as we speak. This is my favorite drink as of lately. It is a little pricey depending on where you purchase. I found it's cheAper from family dollar. I buy about 4 or 5 per week because I drink it so much. It's not too sweet, not very tart and has a nice grape flavor.
Tiana F.
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite ocean spray juice. It's affordable and tastes AMAZING! It's not too sweet and not too tangy from the cranberries. Store brand juices don't have anything on this juice. I love it!
Jasmine B.
Foodie Expert
Cran-grape juice is amazing! I buy mine from Walmart and it's usually cost $2.37, but I have been catching it on sale for $2.00. The sweetness of the grape makes it even better. Cranberry it's self helps prevent UTIs so why not put a twist with it.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Foodie Expert
How does this compare with other brands?