Ocean Spray Cran-Grape Juice uploaded by Sue A.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Cran-Grape® Juice.
No high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors or flavors.
100% Vitamin C.
Grape Cranberry Juice Drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
ChefsBest Award. 2009 Best Taste. see more...

• How does this compare with other brands?2 Answers
Alana C.
Love this juice! Very sweet combo of grapes and cranberry. Love having this with breakfast and it's a pretty good deal to just get the big jug. This is my favorite combo drink from this brand.. Definitely try it!
Andrea R.
I am drinking this as we speak. This is my favorite drink as of lately. It is a little pricey depending on where you purchase. I found it's cheAper from family dollar. I buy about 4 or 5 per week because I drink it so much. It's not too sweet, not very tart and has a nice grape flavor.
Charna H.
I love Ocean spray. The mixture of cranberry and grape is awesome, the sweet from the grape cuts the sour from the cranberry so it's not too tart and overwhelming. I have only one kidney so drinking anything with cranberry in it really helps with uti's.
Jasmine B.
Cran-grape juice is amazing! I buy mine from Walmart and it's usually cost $2.37, but I have been catching it on sale for $2.00. The sweetness of the grape makes it even better. Cranberry it's self helps prevent UTIs so why not put a twist with it.
Jaquala M.
Monroe, LA
This can be used with alcohol or served cold either way in game. I love how sweet and tasty ocean spray is. They are very affordable and come in a variety of flavors . I would buy this again on my next shopping adventure.
Itza R.
I love Ocean Sprays Cran-Grape juice. It is just the perfect mix of grape and cranberry. I drink it every morning with a powdered medication to cover up the medication taste. It is perfect to refresh you from the hot day as well. I purchased another brands Cran-Grape juice and the flavor was too sweet , and was not as pleasant. I will never drink anything else but Ocean Spray. My husband isn't a big fan of cranberry or grape juice but he likes to drink this as well. Great job Ocean Spray.
Lakeyna M.
California City, CA
I like this juice it very taste when its ice cold it very refreshing it come with a nice amount and nice packing i would compare the taste is not too Bitter and its good wit
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is, by far, one of the best Ocean Spray cranberry juice flavors. The combination of grape and cranberry juice was like they were made for each other. Not too sweet, not bitter. Just perfect. If I'm not careful, I could drink the whole bottle in one day. If you have a UTI, it is a good option to drink. I struggled with kidney problems when I was in high school and I drank this quite often.
Tiana F.
This is my absolute favorite ocean spray juice. It's affordable and tastes AMAZING! It's not too sweet and not too tangy from the cranberries. Store brand juices don't have anything on this juice. I love it!
Theresa D.
I love cran-grape juice! It is a grocery staple in my home. We purchase a gallon a week. It's really affordable. We are trying to stop drinking sodas and the flavor of the juice is strong enough to satisfy that soda craving.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
How does this compare with other brands?