BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Cran Grape® Juice.

160 calories per bottle.

Grape cranberry juice drink with another juice from concentrate. see more...

• I love ocean spray brand especially their cranberry drinks! There...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hermi W.
I like this better than the cranberry only juice because the grape flavor and the cranberry flavor blends really well in this. It can be a strong flavor but I like it for that reason. Would recommend.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I'm not one to enjoy cranberry juice at all, but Ocean Spray tends to be one I can say I do enjoy when I drink it, especially when it's mixed with another fruit like grape. I like to keep it on hand for the sake of bladder issues if I'm being honest, and if I'm having one of those said issues, I'll take a bottle of this and down it. It really isn't that bad, haha
Nicole c.
This drink is the perfect size for anyone! I can give it to my nephews for their lunch box and I can enjoy these after a workout. Cran Grape is very sweet, but not overly. I think it is balanced very well!
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
This juice is my favorite! It tastes so good and I love that it comes in little bottles so I can throw one in my purse or my locker at work and have it when I need it!
Jacquelyn T.
Love the grape and cranberry mix to it! The packaging is a perfect size for on the go I can just throw it in my purse with no problem! It was super affordable for 18+ bottles bought from the commissary!
jessica l.
Piqua, OH
I don't like cranberry but my kids do. These are perfect size to grab and go. Other flavors to choose from. They can be pricey. Look for them at the dollar stores.
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
Ocean Spray Cran-Grape Juice - 6 CT is a huge hit with every age in out household. This are perfect for school lunches, picnic outings our house parties
Sarah H.
Louisville, KY
I grab these Cran-Grapes for my on-the-go breakfast all the time. Perfect for when I don't quite want the tartness of pure cranberry or orange juice. Delish.
Tiana F.
I absolutely love this juice. The bottles make it easy when you're on the go. The taste is sweet with a little tang from the cranberries. I recommend
Sarah F.
Barton, VT
My fiancé loves this drink ! It's his go to , everyday for work ! Every time I go grocery shopping I stock up on all things ocean spray !
Jacquelyn T.
I love ocean spray brand especially their cranberry drinks! There's so many different flavors, my favorite one so far is the cran-grape! What other flavors are similar to this one you guys recommend?