BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice.
No high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors or flavors.
100% Vitamin C.
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
Best Taste 2009. Chef'sBest Award.
American Culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org. see more...

Whitney H.
Buckeye, AZ
I can't keep this juice in the house. As soon as it is unloaded from the bag it disappears. We absolutely love the cran-grape flavor in our home. It's got amazing flavor and definitely quenches your thirst. I pick it up every time I hit the store.
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
An amazing value! This juice is so delicious. I am a repeat customer and I purchased this at SAMs. It has a great flavor that is not too sweet and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to others.
Karen M.
Stockton, CA
I have to say since I was a child I enjoyed these so much. The cran-grape juice was my favorite and it's super delicious. It is a great invention by ocean spray.
Kaitlyn F.
Rosedale, WV
This is my go to when I have lady issues and need quick help they have a great taste and it isn't strong I like how they taste and not expensive
Jessica S.
Foodie Expert
So delicious. The combination of grapes and cranberries means it's not too sweet or too tart, but a perfect balance. I love this juice.
Stephanie R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Cran grape is my favorite juice ever. I drink it all the time. This four pack is very convenient for when I'm on the go.
Caitlyn V.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
My favorite juices. I love it so much I hide them from my husband. Great to have plain or mix in your favorite cocktail
Melissa B.
Mc Ewen, TN
The grape makes the cranberry so much more tolerable to drink! This stuff is great! And I do recommend it to others!
Katia L.
Coral Gables, FL
Foodie Expert
My family and I love drinking this. They say this juice is great for your kidneys.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
Foodie Expert
These are great I love these and they're 100% juice you can't go wrong with this