BY OCEAN SPRAY #33 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Norhan A.
I really love this one as it is very healthy for me , i used to have problems with my urinary system so doctors asked me to drink cranberry juice a lot ,so i buy cranberry juice alone but I didn’t like it so when i find cranberry mixed with grapes i was happy because i know grapes are sweet so i like their taste together but I feel there is something artificial in the taste
Chanelle L.
I love cranberry juice and I love that this brand mixes it with other flavors to give you something a little different. I honestly have tried almost all of them and I liked them all. The only down fall is some are a little to bitter and dry out your mouth but other then that it's a good product. This is one of my go to drinks!!
Vicki M.
Inverness , FL
I love Ocean Spray cran grape. It’s great all by itself or as a mixer. It’s not tart and it is always reasonably priced. Good drink for children and adults. They have a wide variety but the cran grape has always been a favorite in my household.
Amber R.
Fort Worth, TX
This is probably what heaven tastes like. It probably isn’t the most healthy for you, but it is so delicious. I could drink a whole bottle in one day. It’s such a perfect blend of flavors. Writing this review made me went to go buy some more.
Daneaja G.
I love cranberry juice and especially Ocean Sprays. The packaging is nice and is easy and effective in using. A way to improve is perhaps a new more modern label. In alternative to others it allows a better natural taste with better health benefits. I definitely recommend to those who want a quench filling drinking with benefits.Ocean Spray Cran-Grape Juice
Lindsay W.
Arlington, OH
This is my absolute favorite drink! I love how good it taste and is also pretty healthy for you! Breakfast, lunch or dinner this is my go to drink when I am wanting something more than water but not wanting to drink soda
Lovely J.
Morrow , GA
My favorite ocean spray juice if you ask this my first choice I do like other flavors but this is my go to juice in any need making drinks especially with vodka try it, it tastes good 😋 I promise you won’t regret it!
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Addicting! It has a great grape taste that makes you want more. It comes with a lot of juice that last about 2 or 3 days, and it's good for the digestive tract. If I'm getting juice it's usually this brand. It's good to use as a chaser or add in a drink.
Tiara B.
Bessemer, AL
Ocean spray cocktails are so good they make you wanna slap your mama! Lol nah but seriously, they are top of the line in today’s juice providers. If you’ve never tried ocean spray cocktails, today is the day!
Traci H.
Pikeville, KY
I love this juice. And it makes me feel like I’m getting a healthy drink with all of the fruit inside. Great flavor. I can’t drink too much at once though because it’s very high in sugar.
Osias P.
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock