BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Black. N.
Richmond, VA
I hate plain Cranberry juice but i am in love with CranGrape. It taste just like grape juice but you have taste the hint of cranberries in there. Lol it’s an amazing combination
Shaina R.
College Park, MD
This is pretty good but I kind of wish it wasn't so sweet and such a rich flavor. It could be watered down a little bit. If there is any added sugar I think it would be better without it. I got this on sale though and it tastes pretty good. Slightly sour taste.
April L.
Lowell, MA
There always has to be at least one bottle of this in my refrigerator at all times. My son, who happens to be a grown adult drinks it like it’s going out of style. It’s a bit expensive but I guess it’s better than soda.
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite favorite favorite juice! I love this flavor and I favor it over the Minute Maid version. This juice doesn't burn my throats either so that's a plus!! Well done ocean spray!! I highly recommend!
Megan S.
Foodie Expert
NEW GO TO BEVERAGE! This stuff is great. It's not super tart, as plain cranberry juice tends to be. The grape adds a crisp sweetness that makes it perfectly refreshing. Now that I've tried it, I find myself drinking this all the time. Whether it's a whole jug on my shopping list, or just a single bottle I pick up at a convenient store.
Rachel H.
Free Soil, MI
okat so i love grape juice and cranberry juice but i didnt even know this drink was a thing until i was restocking the coolers at work and saw this! I tried it and fell in love. I was drinking this arounf night time but it would be the perfect breakfast drink! It's not too bitter and it's not too sweet and both the grape and cranberry tastes come out evenly! Love this drink.
Chelsea S. C.
hancville
Foodie Expert
I just started drinking the Cran grape juice and I actually really like it I will drink that over any type of soda I know it's a lot healthier for you the packaging is really nice and I actually drink it when I'm sick that makes me feel better and with my acid reflex just it's better for me to drink that then a soda.
Rhema J.
Belton, TX
This is by far my favorite juice of all time. It's delicious and has more flavor than other store brands. I like the packaging because it's easy to pour. The only thing I would change is the high sugar content, but that's something you sacrifice for great juice. I would definitely buy it again.
Stacey I.
APO, AP
I love this flavor of juice. I drink it every morning. It is the best flavor. It doesn't need to improve, it is perfect. It met all of my expectations. I highly recommend this to all juice drinkers. I normally buy this from Target.
Cheri V.
snohomish, WA
One of my families favorite drinks! Love the tangy tartness when you first take an ice cold drink of it!! Ocean Spray had always been a trusted brand for many years!
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock