BY OCEAN SPRAY #85 in Juice

Ocean Spray®Cran-Grape®Juice
Grape cranberry juice drink blended with another juice from concentrate.
No high fructose corn syrup.
100% Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan S.
Megan S.
NEW GO TO BEVERAGE! This stuff is great. It's not super tart, as plain cranberry juice tends to be. The grape adds a crisp sweetness that makes it perfectly refreshing. Now that I've tried it, I find myself drinking this all the time. Whether it's a whole jug on my shopping list, or just a single bottle I pick up at a convenient store.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
Foodie Expert
If anyone ever wants to make me really, really happy this juice is the way to do it! It's wonderful and my absolute favorite juice ever. It has a great grape flavor without being overpowering. the cranberry helps bring down the grape taste and give it that extra something to make it perfect! SOOOO good.
Alice W.
Alice W.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
I like sweet juices so this is my favorite ocean spray juice flavor. It's very sweet but tastes delicious. The cranberry flavor is not as strong as the grape, but it is not overpowered by the grape. Perfect when it's chilled. It can be found in most stores for a reasonable price.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Adel, IA
I have loved this combo ever since I was a kid. Classic Cran Grape juice. You could probably mix cranberry with anything and I'd give it a shot but something about this combo will always remind me of being a kid. Other brands just don't live up to the flavor that this one has.
Destynee R.
Destynee R.
Smyrna, DE
This is the best juice I have ever had and I would recommend it to literally anyone. My college roommate first made me try it and ever since it's one of my go to drinks. It's not very expensive and my local grocery store usually has pretty good deals on it.
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
I love this juice and so does my four year old son! It has sweet tart taste that we both love! I usually give my son a 10 FL oz bottle for his dinner and sometimes I drink one myself, I can't resist! I will definitely repurchase over and over again :)
Anne K.
Anne K.
This juice is my favorite thing ever. I drink it every day and I love it! I have been trying to drink more cranberry juice since I know its good for you and I felt like this was a good way to transition from grape juice to cranberry juice.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite all time juices, hands down. I love Cranberry juice on its own, but Cran-Grape takes that love to a whole other level. Other brands of Cran-Grape tastes artificial, but not these. Only brand I will buy for this.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
This is my favorite juice hands down. It has the tart cranberry taste mixed with the sweetness of the grapes. It is just so delicious. I have to buy the big jug because the smaller ones only last a few days. Love love love it!
Avery R.
Avery R.
San Leandro, CA
Foodie Expert
We always have at least two bottles of this in my house because it's my dad's favorite juice. He prefers it over Welch's and the generic brand because it has a more real fruit flavor and less sweeteners.
Osias P.
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock