BY OCEAN SPRAY

We Combine The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Cranberries To Make A Good-for-you Juice Drink That’s Fat-free, Low In Sodium, And A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C.

Filtered Water, Grape Juice From Concentrate, Cane Or Beet Sugar, Cranberry Juice From Concentrate, Carrot Juice From Concentrate, Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid

Brittany O.
San Jose , CA
My favorite juice ! I’ve had it for years and it was my first introduction to any cranberry type juices. I know people who hate cranberry but love this flavor. I now also love plain cranberry and other cran combinations but this one is at the top of my list. It’s sweet , tastes more like grape juice but with a hint of tarte flavor.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
This is the only brand that has a cran grape that is really good. I absolutely love this juice and drink it regularly. This is also great to mix with alcohol, I mix it into my jelly ranchers (which generally calls for regular cranberry juice) all the time and everyone wants to know what my secret is!!
Vicki M.
Brooksville , FL
I love Ocean Spray cran grape. It’s great all by itself or as a mixer. It’s not tart and it is always reasonably priced. Good drink for children and adults. They have a wide variety but the cran grape has always been a favorite in my household.
Jessica T.
San Antonio , TX
I love this juice. The first time I tried it was at the hospital after I had my daughter by c-section. I was on a all liquid diet and this was one of the juices they brought me and i always asked for more lol the nurses would bring me 2.
Ellie G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
It has an excellent flavor, as well as a good mix of cranberry and grape. It tastes the best out of the competition. i would recommend to anyone who likes cranberry or grape juice separately to try this mixed drink.
Daneaja G.
Shalimar, FL
I love cranberry juice and especially Ocean Sprays. The packaging is nice and is easy and effective in using. A way to improve is perhaps a new more modern label. In alternative to others it allows a better natural taste with better health benefits. I definitely recommend to those who want a quench filling drinking with benefits.Ocean Spray Cran Grape Grape Cranberry Juice Drink
Jessie 💖.
Rocky River, OH
Whenever i need a sweet drink i pick. Up a cran-grape. It’s the perfect level of sweet for me and the touch of tart is perfect. It also isn’t too expensive at like target and walgreens which makes it that much better.
Haley P.
Kingston, TN
I’ve actually never tried this brand of juice until today and I’m really pleased with how it tasted. Usually with cranberry grape it’s a little sour but with this one it has the perfect amount of flavor. I really like it
Megan M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this juice. It taste amazing and i definitely recommend it to anyone that love cranberry juice. I buy it very often and I will drink a whole bottle in a day. This is definitely my favorite juice.
Jamie D.
santa rosa
This is my favorite juice. One of the only I’ll actually drink! It’s not too sweet but also not too tart. You get sweetness from the grapes and tartness from the cranberries. It’s literally the perfect mix. I have bought so many times!
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
How does this compare with other brands?
Jacquelyn T.
I love ocean spray brand especially their cranberry drinks! There's so many different flavors, my favorite one so far is the cran-grape! What other flavors are similar to this one you guys recommend?
Blair M.
King, NC
Is this as good as Cran-apple?
Osias P.
Barrow
So I opened a bottle of this and it ended not being cran grape but just grape.. you guys need to recall all recent stock

Walmart