BY OCEAN SPRAY

We Combine The Juicy Taste Of Grapes And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Cranberries To Make A Good-for-you Juice Drink That’s Fat-free, Low In Sodium, And A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C.

Filtered Water, Grape Juice From Concentrate, Cane Or Beet Sugar, Cranberry Juice From Concentrate, Carrot Juice From Concentrate, Fumaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid

Ashlee S.
Cran-grape is the best juice ocean spray has ever produced in my opinion. It is such a great blend of cranberry and grape juice. You can’t go wrong with cran-grape!
Sayra T.
Henryville, PA
A much better alternative to those sugar packed Capri sun and other brands . Great to throw in the kids lunch box or backpack. Also great choose if your on the go. Grab one before work in the morning without feeling guilty about all the sugars. More expensive than other juice packs but you do get what you pay for.
Jessica S.
Cran Grape is the only Cranberry juice flavor pairing I can actually enjoy. We all know cranberry juice is good for your body, but I can't deal with the ultra tart flavor varieties, this is the only one, and it's actually good! Often goes on sale, and good for a alcoholic drink mix in.
Roxane R.
Greenville
Ocean spray drinks are so very refreshing for any time of the day. My kids love them and I feel good giving it to them. I feel there is less sugar than other juices and the value for what you get is great! This is our go to juice.
Whitney H.
Buckeye, AZ
I can't keep this juice in the house. As soon as it is unloaded from the bag it disappears. We absolutely love the cran-grape flavor in our home. It's got amazing flavor and definitely quenches your thirst. I pick it up every time I hit the store.
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
An amazing value! This juice is so delicious. I am a repeat customer and I purchased this at SAMs. It has a great flavor that is not too sweet and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to others.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
This is one of my all time favorite juice blends ever! You get the sweetness from the grape and a little zip from the cranberry. Mix them together and you have heaven!
Karen M.
Stockton, CA
I have to say since I was a child I enjoyed these so much. The cran-grape juice was my favorite and it's super delicious. It is a great invention by ocean spray.
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
Love these mini bottles. They are so convenient for lunch bags. This is my favorite brand of juice, and I buy this often. It's sweet with just a hint of tartness.
Kaitlyn F.
Rosedale, WV
This is my go to when I have lady issues and need quick help they have a great taste and it isn't strong I like how they taste and not expensive