BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries And The Sweet Taste Of Pomegranates, Enhanced With Natural Caffeine From Green Tea Extract And Five B Vitamins, With 50% Less Calories Than Other Energy Drinks And No Added Sugar.

Filtered Water, Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Pomegranate Juice (Water, Raspberry Juice Concentrate), Malic Acid, Natural Flavors, Green Tea Extract*, Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Sucralose, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vit. B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12). *Caffeine Content Naturally Occurring From Green Tea: 58mg/8.4 Fl. Oz.

Kaitlin Jolene G.
Laredo, TX
I love this, I love the taste, all in all it makes me feel good and gives me a good boost it's really great I really like I love it so much I love it so far and I love it so much it's okay I love it so much
Emily W.
Not a fan of this product at all. The taste was very bitter and the price was way too high for what you get. I would not recommend this product and i would not buy this again. I was only able to get through one bottle and I gave the rest to a friend. If you add water to it you might be able to drink it.
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
I love Ocean Sprays juices. This one especially. The cranberry helps clean out toxins. The flavor is strong and tasty. I think it's yummy. It sells for a good price. I'd recommend it most definitely.
Sarah M.
depew, NY
These taste like sunshine oh my goodness! So good and give you the perfect little boost! I love this product so much I've bought it in bulk from sams club before! Unfortunately they're so good I have to hide them from the rest of my family!
Michelle R.
This is my favorite juice! I drink this every morning to give myself a little wake up kick and I never feel jittery or crash. It has a great cranberry flavor that is balanced out with the pomegranate. I highly recommend this product!
Brittany B.
I purchase these in small 6-packs and drink one every single morning. They taste delicious and I wish I could find them in more locations! There is. I comparison because this drink is one of a kind. Have been drinking them for 6 years now.
Maria M.
Kirkland , WA
These are great! I love the caffeine they give me with the tastiness of juice! I've only tried it once but it would be something I consider buying in the future.
Shereen M.
Corona, CA
This is a must in our household and it never runs out in the fridge. My husband and I love to drink this every night before bed. It has such a great taste yet it relaxes at the same time
Paola V.
I love these flavors. This is great. Taste like real cranberries. I'm really impressed. I love it. I truly recommend buying this product.I love this ideal, love this taste and purchase this as my little treat. I purchased from Kroger, pretty good price and I had a coupon. Which they came in a 6 pack, but I can live with 4. I would recommend to all.
Temeca M.
I like this juice blend because both fruits work on taking care of the kidneys and skin at the same time. The taste is good too....not too sweet and not bitter.