BY OCEAN SPRAY #97 in Energy Drinks

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries And The Sweet Taste Of Pomegranates, Enhanced With Natural Caffeine From Green Tea Extract And Five B Vitamins, With 50% Less Calories Than Other Energy Drinks And No Added Sugar.

Filtered Water, Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Pomegranate Juice (Water, Raspberry Juice Concentrate), Malic Acid, Natural Flavors, Green Tea Extract*, Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Sucralose, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vit. B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12). *Caffeine Content Naturally Occurring From Green Tea: 58mg/8.4 Fl. Oz.

Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Ocean Spray is absolutely amazing. There are so many juices that you can choose from now and even smoothies. I'll stick with my old fashioned juice cranberry pomegranate juice is from concentrate and most of these juices are from concentrate however the nutritional value and the good sugar in them it ends up that it just doesn't bother me. Most of these juices are so good that the children will even drink them so all and all it is a win-win situation. I do take value and pride and eating and drinking well and taking care of my body as well as my families and Ocean Spray has always been a part of it.
Alison G.
I have a love/hate relationship with this cranberry juice. It is a very good product, the qualityand the presentation its fair for the price you are paying, but the taste is the part that I don't like, Compare to another juices, its not so tasty, otherwise, as a mix with vodka is the best in the market.
Laura L.
I really like trying all different juice types and wanted to give the Cranberry Pomegranate Energy Drink a try. It had an okay flavor, but was a little sweet for me. It also did not give me more energy . I would not buy again because I just felt like I was sipping on a sugary juice cocktail.
hannah o.
Leawood, KS
This is my all time favorite drink! the best cranberry juice out there. unlike other cranberry juice, this isn't just full of sugar. this is a true cranberry drink, not sugar cocktail. i love this! even has natural energy within it, which is always a plus!
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
I just recently found these at Kroger and had to have some. I LOVE cranberry juice and drink it almost daily - but to have an added boost of energy? Sign me up! I drink one usually every morning, and don't plan to quit! They're delicious and fantastically priced!
Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love this ideal, love this taste and purchase this as my little treat. I purchased from Kroger, pretty good price and I had a coupon. Which they came in a 6 pack, but I can live with 4. I would recommend to all.
Kat S.
Estero, FL
This is basically juice. I don't get any energy from it, but it tastes great and I would buy more next time. It could be great for packing lunches for kids or to take to work. I like to mix it with sparkling water.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
I don't drink energy drinks because I don't like the crash after them. However, I like having these on hand for early morning commutes and afternoon crashes. They have just enough to get me through the work day but I don't crash.
Kaitlin Jolene G.
Laredo, TX
I love this, I love the taste, all in all it makes me feel good and gives me a good boost it's really great I really like I love it so much I love it so far and I love it so much it's okay I love it so much
Yerellys M.
Brooklyn, NY
Ocean Spray Cran-Energy Cranberry Pomegranate Energy Juice Drink is the best. This is super good for the body. I know that cranberries help purify your body while pomegranates do so as well. So why not bring these two amazing fruits to together for a unique taste.