BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Cran-Energy™ Raspberry Cranberry Energy Juice Drink.
Natural energy.
Cranberry raspberry juice drink blended with grape juice from concentrate with added vitamins and other ingredients.
4 - 12 fl. oz (354ml) bottles. see more...

Lidia Z.
Lidia Z.
Me encanta el jugo de arandanos rojos, es buenisimo para las infecciones vaginales y bueno este no puede falta en casa, un vaso por las mañanas en el desayuno es excelente requisimo esta es una de las marcas que suelo comprar me gusta mucho la combinacion pero prefiero el jugo 100% natural.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
Foodie Expert
These are good in the fact that they contain energy boost but they have a terrible after taste. I did not enjoy these and neither did my roommate. We threw two of these juices away as we could not stand the taste of them and both enjoy cranberry juice.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Bryan, TX
Foodie Expert
I recently bought this I love the taste. It is light, sweet and just a little tart. Very refreshing and not to high in calories either. Better than those dangerous energy drinks.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Hamilton, OH
Love this stuff! A necessity for back to school mornings! Tastes great, and a good size bottle. Kind of pricey, but worth it in the long run with the NATURAL ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
I like how convient these take on the go cans are. What I don't like is that they have a funky taste. I love any of the ocean spray flavors but these cran energy are weird.
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
This product is a real scam from a formerly long-trusted name. I was advised to drink cranberry juice.
I've been drinking this regularly for months.
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
London , Ky
I like cranberry juice because it helps with kidneys. very affordable as well. good drink for the family and healthy. Nice packaging as well
shahnaz h.
shahnaz h.
Paterson, NJ
I love this drink. I think it is energized . Also it' is healthy for you . I think everyone will enjoy it for examples all ages.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Proctorville, OH
Foodie Expert
Ocean Spray Cran energy cranberry energy juice drink is my favorite drink especially in the flavor raspberry
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
These are great for on the go to throw in a lunch bag and ice chest! They are affordable and delicious!