BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Cran-Energy™ Cranberry Pomegrante Energy Juice Drink.
Natural energy.
Blended with grape juice from concentrate with added vitamins and other ingredients.
4-12 fl oz (354 ml) bottles. see more...

Marilyn R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
These are so good! I like the taste and they do revitalize me too. I have lots of energy too.
Cayliane D.
Camillus, NY
Foodie Expert
These are a great on the go juice and theyre also pretty good to mix drinks with as well.
Kaitlin Jolene G.
Laredo, TX
I love this, I love the taste, all in all it makes me feel good and gives me a good boost it's really great I really like I love it so much I love it so far and I love it so much it's okay I love it so much
Michelle R.
This is my favorite juice! I drink this every morning to give myself a little wake up kick and I never feel jittery or crash. It has a great cranberry flavor that is balanced out with the pomegranate. I highly recommend this product!
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
Foodie Expert
I don't drink energy drinks because I don't like the crash after them. However, I like having these on hand for early morning commutes and afternoon crashes. They have just enough to get me through the work day but I don't crash.
Fabiola B.
Foodie Expert
Demasido buena esta bebida muy rica lo mejor es que lo venden en set muy deliciosa pruebenla lo recomiedo
Paola V.
Foodie Expert
I love these flavors. This is great. Taste like real cranberries. I'm really impressed. I love it. I truly recommend buying this product.I love this ideal, love this taste and purchase this as my little treat. I purchased from Kroger, pretty good price and I had a coupon. Which they came in a 6 pack, but I can live with 4. I would recommend to all.
Mariella K.
One of the only drinks that I would buy! The taste is amazing and can be enjoyed at so many different moments of the day! The sugar levels are super reasonable so that's why I would keep on buying it!