BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Cran-Energy™ Cranberry Pomegrante Energy Juice Drink.
Natural energy.
Blended with grape juice from concentrate with added vitamins and other ingredients.
4-12 fl oz (354 ml) bottles. see more...

Paola V.
Paola V.
Foodie Expert
I love these flavors. This is great. Taste like real cranberries. I'm really impressed. I love it. I truly recommend buying this product.I love this ideal, love this taste and purchase this as my little treat. I purchased from Kroger, pretty good price and I had a coupon. Which they came in a 6 pack, but I can live with 4. I would recommend to all.
Kaitlin Jolene G.
Kaitlin Jolene G.
Laredo, TX
I love this, I love the taste, all in all it makes me feel good and gives me a good boost it's really great I really like I love it so much I love it so far and I love it so much it's okay I love it so much
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
This is my favorite juice! I drink this every morning to give myself a little wake up kick and I never feel jittery or crash. It has a great cranberry flavor that is balanced out with the pomegranate. I highly recommend this product!
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
Foodie Expert
I don't drink energy drinks because I don't like the crash after them. However, I like having these on hand for early morning commutes and afternoon crashes. They have just enough to get me through the work day but I don't crash.
natasha h.
natasha h.
I have never been big on trying energy drinks but this gives me just enough energy to get threw.
Angela S.
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
This gives some energy to you and is not extremely sour or sweet. This is great especially if you are feeling as if you may being having a UTI.
Fabiola B.
Fabiola B.
Foodie Expert
Demasido buena esta bebida muy rica lo mejor es que lo venden en set muy deliciosa pruebenla lo recomiedo
Mariella K.
Mariella K.
One of the only drinks that I would buy! The taste is amazing and can be enjoyed at so many different moments of the day! The sugar levels are super reasonable so that's why I would keep on buying it!