BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Cran-Energy™ Cranberry Pomegrante Energy Juice Drink.
Natural energy.
Blended with grape juice from concentrate with added vitamins and other ingredients.
4-12 fl oz (354 ml) bottles. see more...

Sarah M.
Sarah M.
depew, NY
These taste like sunshine oh my goodness! So good and give you the perfect little boost! I love this product so much I've bought it in bulk from sams club before! Unfortunately they're so good I have to hide them from the rest of my family!
Kat S.
Kat S.
Estero, FL
This is basically juice. I don't get any energy from it, but it tastes great and I would buy more next time. It could be great for packing lunches for kids or to take to work. I like to mix it with sparkling water.
Jayde N.
Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love this ideal, love this taste and purchase this as my little treat. I purchased from Kroger, pretty good price and I had a coupon. Which they came in a 6 pack, but I can live with 4. I would recommend to all.
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
I buy these weekly, whether they're on sale or not. My husband drinks these at work in replacement of red bull. He loves the taste & the non jittery feeling.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
I love these flavors. This is great. Taste like real cranberries. I'm really impressed. I love it. I truly recommend buying this product.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Foodie Expert
Only given this a four star because it is amazingly delicious great flavor I just don't see the energy it's supposed to give you
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
Florida
Me encanta su sabor es fácil de conseguir y no es caro. Aqui es uno de los jugos mas vendidos incluso para hacer mix de bebidas
Haley F.
Haley F.
Vancleave, MS
I am always the biggest fan for ocean spray's cranberry juice. It makes me feel good on the inside and the outside.
Cayliane D.
Cayliane D.
Camillus, NY
Foodie Expert
These are a great on the go juice and theyre also pretty good to mix drinks with as well.
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
These are so good! I like the taste and they do revitalize me too. I have lots of energy too.