BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Cran-Energy™ Cranberry Pomegrante Energy Juice Drink.
Natural energy.
Blended with grape juice from concentrate with added vitamins and other ingredients.
4-12 fl oz (354 ml) bottles. see more...

Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY
Kat S.
Estero, FL
This is basically juice. I don't get any energy from it, but it tastes great and I would buy more next time. It could be great for packing lunches for kids or to take to work. I like to mix it with sparkling water.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
I don't drink energy drinks because I don't like the crash after them. However, I like having these on hand for early morning commutes and afternoon crashes. They have just enough to get me through the work day but I don't crash.
Kaitlin Jolene G.
Laredo, TX
I love this, I love the taste, all in all it makes me feel good and gives me a good boost it's really great I really like I love it so much I love it so far and I love it so much it's okay I love it so much
Sarah M.
depew, NY
These taste like sunshine oh my goodness! So good and give you the perfect little boost! I love this product so much I've bought it in bulk from sams club before! Unfortunately they're so good I have to hide them from the rest of my family!
Michelle R.
This is my favorite juice! I drink this every morning to give myself a little wake up kick and I never feel jittery or crash. It has a great cranberry flavor that is balanced out with the pomegranate. I highly recommend this product!
Paola V.
I love these flavors. This is great. Taste like real cranberries. I'm really impressed. I love it. I truly recommend buying this product.I love this ideal, love this taste and purchase this as my little treat. I purchased from Kroger, pretty good price and I had a coupon. Which they came in a 6 pack, but I can live with 4. I would recommend to all.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
I buy these weekly, whether they're on sale or not. My husband drinks these at work in replacement of red bull. He loves the taste & the non jittery feeling.
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
This gives some energy to you and is not extremely sour or sweet. This is great especially if you are feeling as if you may being having a UTI.
Taylor J.