BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Cran-Energy™ Cranberry Pomegrante Energy Juice Drink.
Natural energy.
Blended with grape juice from concentrate with added vitamins and other ingredients.
4-12 fl oz (354 ml) bottles. see more...

Sarah M.
depew, NY
These taste like sunshine oh my goodness! So good and give you the perfect little boost! I love this product so much I've bought it in bulk from sams club before! Unfortunately they're so good I have to hide them from the rest of my family!
Kat S.
Estero, FL
This is basically juice. I don't get any energy from it, but it tastes great and I would buy more next time. It could be great for packing lunches for kids or to take to work. I like to mix it with sparkling water.
Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love this ideal, love this taste and purchase this as my little treat. I purchased from Kroger, pretty good price and I had a coupon. Which they came in a 6 pack, but I can live with 4. I would recommend to all.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
I buy these weekly, whether they're on sale or not. My husband drinks these at work in replacement of red bull. He loves the taste & the non jittery feeling.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
I love these flavors. This is great. Taste like real cranberries. I'm really impressed. I love it. I truly recommend buying this product.
SALLY M.
Foodie Expert
Only given this a four star because it is amazingly delicious great flavor I just don't see the energy it's supposed to give you
Arlene C.
Florida
Me encanta su sabor es fácil de conseguir y no es caro. Aqui es uno de los jugos mas vendidos incluso para hacer mix de bebidas
Haley F.
Vancleave, MS
I am always the biggest fan for ocean spray's cranberry juice. It makes me feel good on the inside and the outside.
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
This gives some energy to you and is not extremely sour or sweet. This is great especially if you are feeling as if you may being having a UTI.
natasha h.
I have never been big on trying energy drinks but this gives me just enough energy to get threw.