Ocean Spray® Cran-Apple™ Juice Drink 6-10 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Virginia B.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray: Cran-Apple 10 oz Juice Drink, 6 Pk: 10-ounce plastic bottles No added sugar, artificial flavor or color see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's a really good mix of tart and sweet perfectly mixed together." in 1 review
Heather G.
Little Rock, AR
Ocean Spray's crangrape juice is my favorite juice. I am not even a juice drinker really, and this is the only juice I will drink. The cranberry flavor isn't too strong but neither is the grape. it is a perfect blend of the two. I recommend this juice.
Christine B.
I drink a bottle everyday. The Apple makes the cranberry not so tart so it's just delicious! And these are the perfect size! I refill them so I don't use so much plastic but I refill with ocean spray cran Apple, of course!
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
Foodie Expert
The cranberry aftertaste can sometimes be a little bitter, but overall I like this juice and would considering trying other varieties that ocean spray makes
Christine S.
I love mixing this juice with sprite....one of my favorite drinks! These little individual bottles are perfect to grab on the go.
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
I like this drink served chilled. It is not tarte like cranberry. It has the unique taste because of the apple mixture.
Annitha T.
Camden, NJ
Must have summer thirst quencher! I love to put these in the freezer and wait until they are slushy...oh so yummy 🤗🤗
Jessica N.
My grandma use to give me this as a lil girl I I just kep drinking it I love all the flavors
Erin H.
Florence, KY
Foodie Expert
Ocean Spray is a great brand that makes great products. I tried this because I had a UTI and I was told this could help, althought straight cranberry is better. I like it but it was a little too tart to drink on a regular basis.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
I love the flavor of this juice drink. I also like when they come in small bottles. lt Makes it easy to grab and go on the way to work or anywhere really.
Meghan C.
Dunbar, WV
Foodie Expert
I buy these a lot for my daughter they aren't overly tart but not sugar sweet either. It's the perfect Combination.The size is great for packed lunches and snack time