BY OCEAN SPRAY

Tastes Good. Good for you!® see more...

Linda W.
Linda W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this and my grandchildren. Delicious and refreshing. I recommend this juice to everyone.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Great taste but mostly apple and other juices. Have it 3 stars for taste by wish it had more cranberry juice in it. Seems like false advertising.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Not only does this juice have a yummy taste by itself but it also makes a great mixer for drinks! I'm a fan of this brand and make a point to buy it every time. I need a mixer
laura t.
laura t.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love this! It's my favorite "cran-" flavor. I drink it on its own, add a spash if it to my water bottles to give it some flavor or add some vodka to it to make a delicious mixed drink! The only this I would like is it to be 100% juice.
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
My favorite thing to drink with my breakfast! Definitely the best craple out there! 100% would buy again!
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
This is my favorite juice of all time. It is the perfect balance of tartness and sweetness. I drink it with breakfast in the morning, lunch, or as a mixer with alcoholic beverages. It is my favorite brand.
Courtney U.
Courtney U.
Bellmore, NY
My favorite cranberry juice. I usually drink it watered down though because it's too sweet for my pallet otherwise. I do wish they made this flavor in diet but cutting it with water certainly helps.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Branford, CT
My favorite juice ever, always have the big jug of this in the house. Perfect for a little something sweet. Great flavor, the cranberry is not overpowering with the apple mix