BY OCEAN SPRAY

Tastes Good. Good for you!® see more...

Jennifer J.
Great taste but mostly apple and other juices. Have it 3 stars for taste by wish it had more cranberry juice in it. Seems like false advertising.
Lauren B.
This stuff is great if you don't really care for cranberry juice. Dr said I had to drink it and the mix ones are the only ones that help me
Tara S.
I recommend the cran-apple to anyone who wants a different taste but not the bitterness of the plain cranberry juice. It's a great juice.
Grayson C.
Camby, IN
Definitely my favorite flavor of juice! It’s sweet and tart at the same time! This is the only juice I ever buy or recommend to people.
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
Love the taste of this juice. It is very quenching and refreshing. I love the combination of this juice and it is healthy too.
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
Delicious and the kids love it! I have a hard time keeping this product in stock at my house, the kids love to drink it!
Jeka D.
I love this brand juice because the taste is just how I like it. Always I bought one when I go to the grocery.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah , TN
Ocean spray is the best juice around. I love it all no bad tasting drinks at all and very pleased to drink it
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
My favorite thing to drink with my breakfast! Definitely the best craple out there! 100% would buy again!
Linda W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this and my grandchildren. Delicious and refreshing. I recommend this juice to everyone.