BY OCEAN SPRAY

Tastes Good. Good for you!® see more...

Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
My favorite thing to drink with my breakfast! Definitely the best craple out there! 100% would buy again!
laura t.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love this! It's my favorite "cran-" flavor. I drink it on its own, add a spash if it to my water bottles to give it some flavor or add some vodka to it to make a delicious mixed drink! The only this I would like is it to be 100% juice.
Jennifer J.
Great taste but mostly apple and other juices. Have it 3 stars for taste by wish it had more cranberry juice in it. Seems like false advertising.
LaShara D.
This Ocean Spray product is so good I love all products from Ocean Spray and with these little plastic bottles they are so convenient and fits right in my purse when I am on the go or when I need a quick sip of my juice and it fired right back in my purse with no hassle.
Kim D.
Freeport, NY
Cranberry is really good it cleans out a girls vaginal with this you won't catch an infection
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
I love this juice. Mix it with some Malibu coconut rum or vodka with a splash of club soda and you have the perfect mixed drink! If you're not an alcoholic like me you'll love it also. If you don't like sweet drinks don't get it.
Lauren B.
This stuff is great if you don't really care for cranberry juice. Dr said I had to drink it and the mix ones are the only ones that help me
Linda W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this and my grandchildren. Delicious and refreshing. I recommend this juice to everyone.
Kaylee C.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Not only does this juice have a yummy taste by itself but it also makes a great mixer for drinks! I'm a fan of this brand and make a point to buy it every time. I need a mixer