BY OCEAN SPRAY

Tastes Good. Good for you!® see more...

Alexis Q.
Alexis Q.
I've always loved the many different kinds of juice. Not only do you just get cranberry or just apple but both! Ocean Spray has always been delicious and with these flavors mixed together, it is a great combo! It's not sour but balances the cranberry tartness out with something sweeter than cranberries! This size of a bottle is way easier than carrying a 64oz bottle and is definately travel size or a moderate intake of yo juice!
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Lincoln, CA
Light and refreshing taste. Tastes great in the morning with breakfast or in the evening with a splash of 7-up. Often on sale and that's the time to stock up because it can be pricy!
Tara S.
Tara S.
I recommend the cran-apple to anyone who wants a different taste but not the bitterness of the plain cranberry juice. It's a great juice.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
Love the taste of this juice. It is very quenching and refreshing. I love the combination of this juice and it is healthy too.
Jeka D.
Jeka D.
I love this brand juice because the taste is just how I like it. Always I bought one when I go to the grocery.
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Ocean spray is the best juice around. I love it all no bad tasting drinks at all and very pleased to drink it
LaShara D.
LaShara D.
This Ocean Spray product is so good I love all products from Ocean Spray and with these little plastic bottles they are so convenient and fits right in my purse when I am on the go or when I need a quick sip of my juice and it fired right back in my purse with no hassle.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Freeport, NY
Cranberry is really good it cleans out a girls vaginal with this you won't catch an infection
Joe V.
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
I love this juice. Mix it with some Malibu coconut rum or vodka with a splash of club soda and you have the perfect mixed drink! If you're not an alcoholic like me you'll love it also. If you don't like sweet drinks don't get it.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
This stuff is great if you don't really care for cranberry juice. Dr said I had to drink it and the mix ones are the only ones that help me