BY OCEAN SPRAY

Tastes Good. Good for you!® see more...

Alexis Dell Q.
I've always loved the many different kinds of juice. Not only do you just get cranberry or just apple but both! Ocean Spray has always been delicious and with these flavors mixed together, it is a great combo! It's not sour but balances the cranberry tartness out with something sweeter than cranberries! This size of a bottle is way easier than carrying a 64oz bottle and is definately travel size or a moderate intake of yo juice!
Deborah M.
Lincoln, CA
Light and refreshing taste. Tastes great in the morning with breakfast or in the evening with a splash of 7-up. Often on sale and that's the time to stock up because it can be pricy!
Tara S.
I recommend the cran-apple to anyone who wants a different taste but not the bitterness of the plain cranberry juice. It's a great juice.
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
Love the taste of this juice. It is very quenching and refreshing. I love the combination of this juice and it is healthy too.
Jeka D.
I love this brand juice because the taste is just how I like it. Always I bought one when I go to the grocery.
Aubrey F.
ooltewah, TN
Ocean spray is the best juice around. I love it all no bad tasting drinks at all and very pleased to drink it
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
Delicious and the kids love it! I have a hard time keeping this product in stock at my house, the kids love to drink it!
Melissa C.
Branford , CT
My favorite juice ever, always have the big jug of this in the house. Perfect for a little something sweet. Great flavor, the cranberry is not overpowering with the apple mix
Courtney U.
Bellmore, NY
My favorite cranberry juice. I usually drink it watered down though because it's too sweet for my pallet otherwise. I do wish they made this flavor in diet but cutting it with water certainly helps.
Kathleen D.
This is my favorite juice of all time. It is the perfect balance of tartness and sweetness. I drink it with breakfast in the morning, lunch, or as a mixer with alcoholic beverages. It is my favorite brand.