BY OCEAN SPRAY

Tastes Good. Good for you!® see more...

Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Very good beverage from a reputable brand. The delicious blend of cranberry and Apple is wonderful. 100% vitamin c is a plus. No artificial flavors or preservatives.
LaShara D.
This Ocean Spray product is so good I love all products from Ocean Spray and with these little plastic bottles they are so convenient and fits right in my purse when I am on the go or when I need a quick sip of my juice and it fired right back in my purse with no hassle.
laura t.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love this! It's my favorite "cran-" flavor. I drink it on its own, add a spash if it to my water bottles to give it some flavor or add some vodka to it to make a delicious mixed drink! The only this I would like is it to be 100% juice.
Kaylee C.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Not only does this juice have a yummy taste by itself but it also makes a great mixer for drinks! I'm a fan of this brand and make a point to buy it every time. I need a mixer
Kathleen D.
This is my favorite juice of all time. It is the perfect balance of tartness and sweetness. I drink it with breakfast in the morning, lunch, or as a mixer with alcoholic beverages. It is my favorite brand.
Melissa C.
Branford , CT
My favorite juice ever, always have the big jug of this in the house. Perfect for a little something sweet. Great flavor, the cranberry is not overpowering with the apple mix
Courtney U.
Bellmore, NY
My favorite cranberry juice. I usually drink it watered down though because it's too sweet for my pallet otherwise. I do wish they made this flavor in diet but cutting it with water certainly helps.
Alexis Dell Q.
I've always loved the many different kinds of juice. Not only do you just get cranberry or just apple but both! Ocean Spray has always been delicious and with these flavors mixed together, it is a great combo! It's not sour but balances the cranberry tartness out with something sweeter than cranberries! This size of a bottle is way easier than carrying a 64oz bottle and is definately travel size or a moderate intake of yo juice!
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
I love this juice. Mix it with some Malibu coconut rum or vodka with a splash of club soda and you have the perfect mixed drink! If you're not an alcoholic like me you'll love it also. If you don't like sweet drinks don't get it.
Deborah M.
Lincoln, CA
Light and refreshing taste. Tastes great in the morning with breakfast or in the evening with a splash of 7-up. Often on sale and that's the time to stock up because it can be pricy!