Ocean Spray Cran-Apple Juice Drink uploaded by Brittany C.Ocean Spray Cran-Apple Juice Drink uploaded by Brittany C.Ocean Spray Cran-Apple Juice Drink uploaded by Virginia B.

BY OCEAN SPRAY #23 in Juice

We Combine The Sweet Taste Of Apples And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Cranberries To Make A Good-for-you Juice Drink That’s Fat-free, Low In Sodium, And A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C.

Filtered Water, Cane Or Beet Sugar, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Vegetable Concentrate For Color, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• Has anyone ever tried this with a mixed drink... And if s...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of oceanspray juice?3 Answers
  • What is a good non alcoholic mixed drink recipe?2 Answers
  • "It also tastes great mixed with orange juice." in 1 review
  • "The apple flavor cuts the tartness of the cranberry juice, but there is still a nice hint of tart." in 1 review
ashlee p.
Mix crown apple with Cran apple Ocean Spray juice and thank me later. This is my favorite juice I’ll drink it plain I’ll use it l as a mixed drink. I have probably spent a shame full amount of money on this juice and if there was a way for me to buy stock in it I would. Highly recommend I love ocean spray.
Kendra W.
Elizabethton, TN
This is my all time favorite juice and ocean spray makes many other delicious juices. This one is my favorite flavor they have. It’s the perfect combination of apple juice and cranberry juice and it’s super affordable and pretty much always on sale. Definitely recommend
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
Here is another juice I received while in the hospital from having a c-section and this one was my favorite! I got extra of these juices too and once I got out of the hospital I went to the store and got both juices and told everyone those were mine :D
Amanda V.
N Providence, RI
This juice is delicious! It’s been my favorite for years. Sadly I haven’t been able to drink it lately due to the added sugar, but if that’s not an issue for you - you should definitely give this juice a try. It’s also yummy for cocktails! :)
VESTA G.
Saint Louis, MO
Love it! It’s so sweet but you can also taste the cranberry! It’s amazing! One of my favorite drinks of all time! Healthy and good, that’s the best combination ever!
Maya I.
Rumford
Anyone who knows me knows I HATE cranberry juice. It’s just not my jam. But Ocean Spray decides to do something genius and combine apple juice to the mix and BOOM I fell in love. The perfect blend of bitter and sweet.
regan c.
Rohnert Park, CA
Love Ocean Spray Cran-Apple juice! Has always been a staple for my house, especially for drinks! It is so delicious & works so well mixing with alcohol. It’s also very cheap & comes in bulk! Definitely worth trying, whether for you or your kids!
Meghan M.
Kansas City, MO
This is one my favorite juices! It has the right amount of sweet and tart. It is usually very affordable and the taste exceeds my expectations. Would definitely buy again and I would refer to any friend
Kimberly C.
Harrisburg
This is my all time favorite for many years.So good and love to drink with cocktails very affordable and great deals great for women and children it meets all my expectations i recommend this product
keirstin b.
norfolk
My friend has me hooked on this. I love cranberry juice and i love apple juice and this is the perfect mixture. It is rather sweet though so for anyone who doesn’t like their drinks to be sweet this would be a no go. The flavor however is great and you get a slight tartness from the cranberry juice. This has replaced all my other juices including regular cranberry juice as my go to.
Jennifer S.
Fresno, CA
What is your favorite flavor of oceanspray juice?
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Has anyone ever tried this with a mixed drink... And if so what kind?
Kahala M.
Tempe, AZ
What is a good non alcoholic mixed drink recipe?
Nicole T.
Sunnyside, NY
Does anyone know if this is bitter? Do you water yours down?

back