Ocean Spray Cran-Apple Juice Drink uploaded by Brittany C.Ocean Spray Cran-Apple Juice Drink uploaded by Brittany C.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

We Combine The Sweet Taste Of Apples And Crisp, Clean Taste Of Cranberries To Make A Good-for-you Juice Drink That’s Fat-free, Low In Sodium, And A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C.

Filtered Water, Cane Or Beet Sugar, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Apple Juice (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Fumaric Acid, Vegetable Concentrate For Color, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

• What is a good non alcoholic mixed drink recipe?2 Answers
Ocean Spray Cran-Apple Juice Drink
  • "The apple flavor cuts the tartness of the cranberry juice, but there is still a nice hint of tart." in 1 review
  • "It also tastes great mixed with orange juice." in 1 review
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I absolutely loved this juice. It's not too sweet and the lightness of the apple makes this such a pleasant drink to have on a hot summer day... or any other day of the year, really. I love juice and how it takes away the monotony of water so this was a definitely delicious option. Have and will buy again. Recommended!
Margaret P.
Lawton
I prefer this juice over soda. It satisfies my sweet cravings without too much sugar and caffeine. The flavor is absolutely perfect and worth the price. I would recommend this product for sure. I will be buying again. It's great right before bed.
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
Here is another juice I received while in the hospital from having a c-section and this one was my favorite! I got extra of these juices too and once I got out of the hospital I went to the store and got both juices and told everyone those were mine :D
Morgan J.
I love cranberry juice so much, and Ocean Spray does an amazing job! Nice and sweet with just a little bit of “tang” (for lack of a better word) that comes with cranberries. Nothing is better than my two favorite juices mixed into one!
Tiara B.
Bessemer, AL
Ocean spray cocktails are so good they make you wanna slap your mama! Lol nah but seriously, they are top of the line in today’s juice providers. If you’ve never tried ocean spray cocktails, today is the day!
Meghan M.
Independence, MO
This is one my favorite juices! It has the right amount of sweet and tart. It is usually very affordable and the taste exceeds my expectations. Would definitely buy again and I would refer to any friend
Kimberly C.
Highspire , PA
This is my all time favorite for many years.So good and love to drink with cocktails very affordable and great deals great for women and children it meets all my expectations i recommend this product
keirstin b.
norfolk
My friend has me hooked on this. I love cranberry juice and i love apple juice and this is the perfect mixture. It is rather sweet though so for anyone who doesn’t like their drinks to be sweet this would be a no go. The flavor however is great and you get a slight tartness from the cranberry juice. This has replaced all my other juices including regular cranberry juice as my go to.
Raven M.
Cranberry is of acquired taste it’s not something I love to drink, but when I think of cranberry I think of Ocean Spray. Cranapple tastes amazing and it is conveniently available in 8oz bottles also.
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
If I’m ever feeling sick or like I just need a little pick me up in a difficult day, this drink always does it for me. I feel fresh and a little bit healthy because it’s supposedly good for you and it just tastes good.
Kahala M.
Tempe, AZ
What is a good non alcoholic mixed drink recipe?