BY OCEAN SPRAY

E-Z pour handle 100% vitamin C see more...

• Has anyone ever tried this with a mixed drink... And if so what k...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kendra P.
Somerset, MA
Review for: 3 L more...
I have two juices choices that I drink in the morning. Ocean spray cran-Apple juice or orange juice. This juice is delicious! It’s refreshing and a great choice! I highly recommend it!
Christina H.
Washington, DC
Review for: 3 L more...
Clearly my favorite thing to drink morning noon and night I live by drinking cranberry juice 🥤 I am definitely a repeat customer and I will be till death favorite juice ♥️
Valerie L.
Tunnel Hill, GA
The only juice brand we buy for me and our daughter the only brand I trust to actually be cranberry juice and not juice cocktail is sweet and bitter but not overly bitter we love it.
Samantha R.
Love this juice! The mixture of apple in it makes it a great juice when you need to switch it up. I get this for my home every couple of months so that I have another option besides water. The flavor is perfect and you only need a small cup of it to pass the juice cravings.
Lenora C.
Clayton, GA
This is my all time favorite juice. I have been drinking this since I was a kid. It taste great and helps keep bladder infections at bay. I just can't say enough great things about this flavor and this brand. If you haven't tried it, stop what you're doing and go get you some!
Ronni R.
Detroit, MI
I love this brand, I hate cranberry juice but told by my doctors I need it. I tried this flavor and have not looked back. Great taste and very refreshing, I would def recommend this flavor, for anyone like me who hates cranberry juice. You can buy this brand from Walmart, Kroger, or any local grocery store
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
This is one of my favorite Ocean Spray juices. I love mixing this one with different drinks or drinking it by itself. It has a nice crisp flavor and just tastes good over all. It is not expensive at all and I would buy this one again, I might just buy it this weekend.
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this juice. It is the perfect sweet drink to have in the evening or with a meal. Ocean Spray is the only brand I've tried besides store brands (which are disappointing) because I don't need to try another brand. Ocean Spray is the best.
Nora D.
Freedom, NH
I LOVE Cran Apple juice! I drink a gallon of this juice in 2 days and can never get enough of the awesome taste! The packaging makes it easy to carry pour when needing a glass. If I had to live on an island and could drink 1 thing the rest of my life I would take Cran Apple!
Emily B.
Carrollton, GA
By far my favorite juice brand! Open Spray has a great quality for it's average pricing. I love this flavors available and the taste over other juices. Definitely fits my wants and I'd recommend over other juice brands.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Has anyone ever tried this with a mixed drink... And if so what kind?