BY OCEAN SPRAY

E-Z pour handle 100% vitamin C see more...

• Has anyone ever tried this with a mixed drink... And if so what k...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha R.
Love this juice! The mixture of apple in it makes it a great juice when you need to switch it up. I get this for my home every couple of months so that I have another option besides water. The flavor is perfect and you only need a small cup of it to pass the juice cravings.
Kali F.
Holly, MI
Foodie Expert
I will continue to buy Ocean Spray Cran-Apple because it is probably my favorite juice! It is very sweet with the perfect hint of tart. I have tried other can-'mixed' juices, but -apple is by far my favorite!
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte , NC
Foodie Expert
I enjoy Ocean Spray juices, especially the cran-apple. The addition of the apple helps reduces the tartiness of the cranberry. And it tastes sweeter, which I sometimes prefer for my juice.
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
I love this juice its somewhat healthy the only thing that is bad is the sugar in it but it is also great to make a mixed or layered drink
Miranda P.
Whiteman AFB , MO
Foodie Expert
This one of the best ocean spray juices ever. The mixture of cranberries and apple taste so good together. This drink is so refreshing
Ingrid F.
Wellesley Hills, MA
This juice its so amazing! Sweet as I line, rich with Vitamin C, D and calcium. I really love.
Susan M.
Elizabethton, TN
Ocean spray cran apple is a must have juice for our family. My 5 year old daughter loves it.
Stacie D.
Foodie Expert
This is the only cranapple juice I drink. I love the flavor of it and the price isn't too bad. I however don't like the amount of sugar in it.
Christle A.
I love this drink packed with vitamin c and taste great. Regular cranberry is OK but so glade they have the cran mix now taste so much better
Stacy K.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite flavored drinks is Cran•Apple and Ocean Spray is one of my Go-to brands for healthy, nutritious drinks for me and my family. Ocean Spray Cran Apple is delicious and everyone is your household will love it!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Foodie Expert
Has anyone ever tried this with a mixed drink... And if so what kind?