BY OCEAN SPRAY

E-Z pour handle 100% vitamin C see more...

• Has anyone ever tried this with a mixed drink... And if so what k...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lenora C.
Clayton, GA
This is my all time favorite juice. I have been drinking this since I was a kid. It taste great and helps keep bladder infections at bay. I just can't say enough great things about this flavor and this brand. If you haven't tried it, stop what you're doing and go get you some!
Nora D.
Freedom, NH
I LOVE Cran Apple juice! I drink a gallon of this juice in 2 days and can never get enough of the awesome taste! The packaging makes it easy to carry pour when needing a glass. If I had to live on an island and could drink 1 thing the rest of my life I would take Cran Apple!
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
This is one of my favorite Ocean Spray juices. I love mixing this one with different drinks or drinking it by itself. It has a nice crisp flavor and just tastes good over all. It is not expensive at all and I would buy this one again, I might just buy it this weekend.
Hannah B.
Hurt, VA
This is my favorite juice. I always try to keep it in the fridge. I drink it with almost every meal I eat at home. I like the idea of cranberry juice because it helps fight infections but I just do not like it BUT Cranapple, I do like! So good and sweet.
Angelica S.
I love this juice. It's a bit too sweet for me, so i water it down and then it's perfect. I've seen non brand name juices and they taste the same, so i would suggest buying the non name brand ones. The flavor is the same of others to Oceanspray.
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this juice. It is the perfect sweet drink to have in the evening or with a meal. Ocean Spray is the only brand I've tried besides store brands (which are disappointing) because I don't need to try another brand. Ocean Spray is the best.
Emily B.
Carrollton, GA
By far my favorite juice brand! Open Spray has a great quality for it's average pricing. I love this flavors available and the taste over other juices. Definitely fits my wants and I'd recommend over other juice brands.
Kali F.
Holly, MI
I will continue to buy Ocean Spray Cran-Apple because it is probably my favorite juice! It is very sweet with the perfect hint of tart. I have tried other can-'mixed' juices, but -apple is by far my favorite!
Natalia E.
This is so delicious. It's one of the best combinations of fruit juices I've ever tried. It gets so addicting too. I love it. It's not as strong as regular cranberry which is nice. Definitely recommend.
Maddie C.
Lawrence , MA
The first time I ever had this was in the hospital after I gave birth to my son and ever since then 6 years later I am still drinking this! This is the only brand I buy for cran Apple.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Foodie Expert
Has anyone ever tried this with a mixed drink... And if so what kind?